Chapter XXXXII - Part 2

"And what the hell are you doing here" I say.

"I could ask you the same thing" Gregor replies in anger. I don't really understand how he could be here. Troy and Nick said he was secured.

"What are you after? And how did you escape" I am afraid he might have done something to any of them. And if here's here maybe he was looking for us. But he did look surprised to see me. So, perhaps he came for something else.

"The question is, what happens now?" of course his voice hides a threat. So I pull out the gun and load it. Just to discourage him from doing something stupid.

"You go right back where you came from. It's that simple" he doesn't look intimidated, he just grins at me with his stupidly overconfident expression.

"Such fire. I am starting to understand why Troy likes you. Where is he by the way?"

"In a little place called 'none of your fucking business'" and this time he chuckles also.

"You haven't changed one bit from the lab, have you" changed? Of course. But I grew colder. Sucks for them.

"If anything, I've got worse. So I strongly suggest you take a step back and get the hell out of here"

"You may act like this all you want. We both know you have a conscience and you're not capable of shooting someone in cold blood" old me would have agreed with him. Now? Not so sure.

"Have you ever seen a movie, Gregor? That's usually where you are proved wrong"

"I came here looking for something. I won't go anywhere until I find it. And you're starting to be a pain in the arse, should have taken you out a while ago I think. You're pushing your luck." Am I? That's ridiculous to think. After all he did to me. After all he did to us, he should not be so sure I won't have my revenge, away from prying eyes. And what pisses me off is that he thinks he knows me. He fu*king doesn't.

"I remember you, Gregor. You were one of Hutcherson's flunkies and you stood by doing absolutely nothing while he made me do what he made me do. And you know what? I look at you now and I feel nothing. So, as of now, you're the one pushing your luck, because I am this close to shooting you. I saved your life once, by not telling Troy what you did. Or he would have blown your brain out. He killed Hutcherson already"

"I never thought I'd see the day Troy acted like this for someone else, and someone like you, no less" his not so veiled racism really makes my blood boil, considering who's waiting for him at the Bazar.

"What a hypocrite you are. You know why I tried not to get you killed? For Maya. A sweet, gentle, Mexican woman" I can catch a glimpse of surprise in his eyes, he probably thought I didn't know. But then he changes the subject.

"You destroyed the lab, didn't you" now it's time turn to grin.

"I am surprised you can put two and two together. But yes, it was my pleasure"

"As it was ours hosting all of you" he thinks he can set me off with some lousy provocation. I have endured so much worse than this.

"I survived the lab, and Troy, and two walkers invasion and so much more you have no idea. I won't be crushed by some shit*y words said by some piece of scum"

"I really don't like you. But I won't kill you if you tell me where the C-Prototype is. I'm sure your boyfriend told you" what the hell is he talking about now? Can it be the same thing that made Troy angry at me for destroying the lab? Maybe.

"I don't know what you're talking about but even if I did, I would not tell you"

"I am done waiting" he pulls out a gun himself. So I hold on tighter to mine.