Paddy made no indication, as to whether it made any difference to him. 

Bill understood, as sometimes spirits lose their empathy.

It took until seven at night, before all the coins and jewelry were cleaned. The ten involved in the massive cleanup, shared a drink and looked at their treasure, now displayed on the dining room table.

There were 34 containers of gold coins, plus another twenty or so loose ones.

A total of 6821 coins. Bill estimated the value at just over $23 million dollars at per ounce value. The historic value was indeterminate. Each coin was approximately 2 ounces. One side was blank and one side had the Tuckamore County coat of arms on it. A rough stamping of their coat of arms.

As for the gems and jewelry, there was 50 loose diamonds, 34 rubies and 22 emeralds

As for the gems and jewelry, there was 50 loose diamonds, 34 rubies and 22 emeralds. Each gem was of different sizes and shapes and the value could only be determined by a jeweller.

There were 11 gold bracelets, some with diamonds encrusted. There were 6 pairs of gem encrusted earrings and several loose pieces with various damage. There were 43 gold rings, which looked like wedding bands and 21 diamond encrusted rings, which the group determined were some king of engagement ring.

There were three necklaces, with separate strings of diamonds, emerald and rubies and a tiara. The tiara was encrusted with over 200 different gems and was made of solid gold.

Bill invites Issac and Silas to look at the treasures. Issac was able to clarify the stories behind some of the jewelry.

The people of Tuckamore County were simple people, who wore little or no jewelry, except for their simple gold bands, that each married person wore. 

The rest of the jewellery was ornamental and only worn on special occasions, such as marriages.

The earrings would be worn by the women at such occasions. The necklaces were worn by the wives of heads of the four families of Tuckamore County, at special occasions. Issac informed that one necklace was missing, probably lost when Paddy Webster moved the treasures from the Emily Rose to their final resting place in the cave.

The tiara was worn by any new bride in the County. Marriages were the one time that the men and women of the County were adorned at their finest. 

Issac explained that the groom would wear a heavy gold chain, with a large gold replication of the Tuckamore County coat of arms, attached to it. It, too, had probably been lost in time.

Bill asked Issac what he would like seen done with the treasures.

Issac looked at the treasure on the table.

"As head of the families, William, that will be your decision."