Chapter One

He felt faint. He couldn not even remember why he considered this. Why would he go buy this stupid thing if he had no valid reason?

But he did have a reason.

And those two lines on the stick told him why.

~ One Month Earlier ~

Katsuki adjusted his tie a little then let out a growl. Eijirou's mom gave him a warm smile then tied his tie for him. "So you're Katsuki Bakugou, huh?" She inquired. Katsuki nodded his head. "Why haven't you been to any of the wedding events?"

"Mom. We talked about this." Eijirou growled. His mother scowled, shaking her head.

"I'm just trying to make sure your friends are good people." She replied with narrowed eyes. Eijirou growled lowly.

"He used to be a hero. He's a good person." Eijirou stressed. His tone showed that it was final, but the woman would not listen.

"Then why are you not a hero?" She asked the omega. Eijirou pulled her away from Katsuki, pushing her towards the door.

"I love you, Mom. But I'd appreciate it if you didn't harass my best man." He said. She waved him off, but left anyway. "I'm sorry, man."

"It's fine." Katsuki said with a weak smile. Eijirou opened his mouth to argue, but decided against it.

The red head pulled up his phone, sending in a text.

Team BakuDeku 2.0

Katsuki just got harassed by my mom
-Eijirou

What!?
-Mina

Why!?
-Mina

Because he's skipped things and isn't a hero anymore. I think she thinks he's bad
-Eijirou

Doesn't she know?
-Ochako

Everyone knows
-Hitoshi

She doesn't like the news, so I'm not sure she does
-Eijirou

Is the mission being called off!?
-Denki

He's okay right now
-Eijirou

What about Midoriya?
-Eijirou

He's well
-Shouto

A little nervous, I believe
-Shouto

I mean, this is the first time he's seeing Bakugou in forever
-Ochako

This is the first time any of us are seeing him in four months
-Hitoshi

Except Eijirou
-Denki

How do we think this is going to go?
-Shouto