Helping x The x Troupe

Start from the beginning

"Get out." Feitan pushed back. I got up and pulled both of them into a tight hug. "Just call me whenever! But since you guys are going somewhere can you drop me off at the hotel... I'll help you guys tomorrow I just have to go check up on my brothers..." I say with a sincere tone. Shalnark grabs my hand and starts dragging me to the car.

He gets in the driver seat and sits me down on him. "We'll drop Y/N off first then go get Uvogin!" He starts up the car and drives away.

We get to the hotel and I hop out and give them all a smile. "Thanks, tell Uvogin that I said goodnight!" I close the door on the car and see them pull away.

'I feel so guilt for being friendly with them even though Kurapika has a grudge against them...' My guilty thoughts roamed around my head as I went upstairs to my room.

I went to Killua and Gon's room but nobody answered. I also went to go see the room Kurapika was at but when I knocked on the door the only people who answered were these 2 other girls who were servants.

"Tch, nobody is here. They're all probably got up in some shit." I chuckle to myself while opening my room door and rubbing my head.

*time skip 4 hours*

After an hour of laying in the shower thinking about Hisoka, Kurapika, the Phantom Troupe, Killua, Gon and even fucking Leorio, I got out.

I went down to the bodega they had a block away to get some ramen to eat for dinner and I sat down to watch some TV. I texted Hisoka multiple times to see if we were still on to eat breakfast in the morning but he left me on read.

After 7 times of texting him and all 7 times of being left on read I put my phone down and continued to watch movies while trying to drift to sleep.

*knock knock knock*

I heard faint knocks come from outside my door, thinking it was just my tired mind playing tricks on me I ignored it but they came again this time even louder.

"Alright damnit wait..." I got up from the bed with only wearing panties and a crop top to sleep in. I opened the door and saw Kurapika with his head down.

"Kurapika?..." I murmured. I looked down at his clothes and saw that they were bloodied up. His hands were soaked in blood and even some of his hair had splatters of the dark red substance on it.

"Kurapika what ha-"

"Why did I see you with the Phantom Troupe..." He asked coldly. If his eyes weren't already red then I knew they were now. It all came to me. Seeing the chains wrapped around Uvogin was his doing... He was the chain user the troupe was talking about.

"I'm not in it, it's difficult to explain..." I softened out my voice to try to make it more comfortable for him but he just clenches his fist.

"I SAW YOU WITH THEM, Y/N. AND I-I... I KILLED SOMEONE!" Kurapika lifted his head up to look at me and I saw his red glowing eyes. While it is true that they were beautiful the beauty of them wasn't my main focus.

I saw some tears form in his eyes and I pulled his hand and closed the door behind me.

"LET GO OF ME, Y/N! I THOUGHT I CO-"

"Shhh... Just calm down. I promise you I'm not a spider... Hisoka told the troupe that if they brought me to him then I would have to assist. I want to get some of the scarlet eyes for you, I'm trying... I'm really trying." I tried to comfort Kurapika while putting my head on his chest.

I hear his rapid breathing pattern slowly calm down little by little. I reach for both of his hands and put them close to my face.

"Come on let's at least wash your hands so you can sleep. You're tired." I whisper to him. I slowly bring him to the bathroom and start washing off the blood from his hands with the soap and warm water.

After his hands were at least clean I bring him to my bed and he sits down just staring into space. I took off the top part of his clothes and hand washed them and let them air dry in the bathroom. After I came back he was still staring off to space.

"Come on, lay down and fall asleep." I bring his hands back into mine and I lay down in the middle of the bed. He follows my actions without saying a word.

He moves his head down to my chest and puts his arms in between us. Kurapika pulls the blanket over the both of us and starts playing with my shirt.

"Just go to sleep, okay? Goodnight, Kurapika..." I run my fingers through his hair for a few minutes until both of us fell asleep.

Killing someone was so hard on him. He acted as if he committed a crime which technically he did but it was just so hard on him.