She's my better half

Start from the beginning

"No."

"Good. I can rest before having to run. "

I laugh at him. "Your sister loves to play with you Danny. She's only got you and us, but when we're not around, you are her little play buddy."

"Great. Now I feel guilty." Diamond walks in the front door, spotting Daniel right away, but she doesn't say anything.

Andre and the twins come in soon after. "Go to your favorite person." He gives them to me.

"What happened?"

"I went to get them and they started crying. They didn't stop crying until they saw you."

I laugh so hard that I nearly fall over.

"You think I'm cool right Danny?"

Daniel scoffs "you alright. It'd be nice if you stop making mom scream and give me a freaking heart attack."

Andre's POV

Monique gasps. I smile unapologetically.

"Okay son, I'll cover her mouth."

I can see Monique's knees shaking then look directly in her eyes. I wink.

"You about to get your dad hurt."

"I'll take your pain if you take mine." She walks past me, so I grab a hand full of ass and squeeze it.

Thankfully, Danny isn't looking our way anymore.

Monique pinches me, but I just grab her ass and pull her into my lap. Daniel leaves the room. After forcing monique's ass to stop squirming on my dick, I place big wet kisses on her neck, her cheek, and her lips.

"You have homework to do tonight."

"I'll gladly take a F!" She tries to get up, but I'm stronger than her. "That's on PERIOD."

"Okay you'll gladly take a Fuck. I'll see you in class, wear a lot less."

Monique's POV

He slaps my ass before leaving the kitchen. I get started on dinner.

"Mommy!" Diamond walks in the kitchen.

"Hey my princess."

"Hey mommy. Food?"

"Yes. It'll be finished in a few."

"Does daddy hurt you?"

"No. Why?"

"I hear please and a lot of cursing."

"No. Daddy makes me happy."

"Okay." She skips off.

Now that I'm done with the food, all of us can eat. "Hey call the parents over."

"Yes ma'am." Andre kisses me.

While he's calling, I'm getting the kids hype. We're screaming and chanting for Andre.

All of us are saying "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

When he comes to the room, he just smiles at all us. "All of my biggest fans."

"Our parents are on the way."

Andre's POV

I hope things go well with Monique's parents. Speaking of which, I hear them arguing outside now.

When I open the door, they immediately quiet down. "Welcome." Booth odd them trod inside, looking around.

"This is nice. Where's your wife?"