For My Readers

I edited the title from "Want More?" to this👆 because I do not like adding story parts that do not contain an actual story in it. I mean, Jezebel already has about 70 chapters *wipes sweat and gulps*
The earlier content of this chapter is past the page break.

Why did I hop in here?

I am currently taking steps to publish Jezebel, so a re-write is in the works (complete with a tighter plot, and vivid fantasy elements). This is where I'd be needing your help.

I will really appreciate readers' feedback at this point. I prepared a google form containing straightforward questions about your reading experience. Filling the form will not take too much of your time, I promise. And it doesn't matter if you finished reading Jezebel or not, you can still fill the form.

The link to the form is on my message board. Hard to miss.

Waiting for your feedback like:

That will be all.
Thank you. 💕

________________________________________________________________________________

Some characters in Jezebel and Gods and Queens have been begging to make a comeback in my future stories. 

So, the next character getting their tale re-told by yours truly is... drumroll...

King Nebuchadnezzar!🎉

The only mortal king ever referred to as a "king of kings" in the Bible. I allowed my mind to weave a story around him. The characters and plot I came up with were entertaining enough in my head so I decided to get to writing.

Anyhoo...
Cover reveal and my usual horrendous blurb.😂

When gods reign supreme and a king of cruel repute is set upon a throne of destruction, forces of light, darkness, and the Inbetween clash to control the power of Babylon

In which a princess must marry a vicious king set on conquering her homeland.

And where forces of light battle soul snatchers and bring whole armies to smoking ruins.

If you enjoyed reading Jezebel and G&Q, you're likely to enjoy this one too. Check out the first chapter and tell me what you think.

Love ya'll!