I opened my drawer, took out my watch which I once won in a writing competition, and placed it on my wrist.

"Ouch!", it did hurt.

I lifted my sleeves and remembered what I keep doing. I have tried to stop myself but it has now become an addiction for me.

"I am sure he has a clock in his house," I faked a laugh and thankfully she didn't noticed how harsh I am to myself.

"Call me of you have any problem. I have packed all your stuff and medicines in this bag," she zipped a black medium sized bag which looked as if of a kidnapper.

"I am not a kid anymore. You don't need to do all this," I snatched it from her.

"You'll forever be my small brained bear," she grinned.

"Whatever!", I rolled my eyes and bid her goodbye.

She lip synced a 'take care' once I kept my one step outside the door mat of the entrance.

I behave as a rookie almost the whole day Infront of her, like a lion, but today I am feeling guilty. I am not sure if it's called nervousness or unwillingness to leave her. I am feeling sensitive like a kid who doesn't wants to leave his mom on the first day of school.

My feets ran back and hugged her without my permission or a prior notice.

"Aww...my cub turned to a kitten?", she giggled and kissed my forehead.

"I am neither a cub nor a kitten. Call me queen lioness," I slightly pushed her, "don't think I did this on purpose. My legs were just not obeying my commands."

"If you say so," she beamed.

After walking for about thirty five minutes on the frozen streets, I reached infront of the address sent to me. I took out the inhaler from the packet and took a dose since this electric current my body is experiencing from inside is out of my control.

I ringed the bell which had a weird song set, something like - crazy for myself like everything will come true if I open that door~ Everywhere will be my home if you're there~

"Oh Dhriti! My lady, please come on in," the owner opened the door with pride and bowed as if I'm a prime minister.

Messy hairs, white t-shirt, half pants and bare footed - total boyfriend material.

"Please sit. You'll get tired by staring me," he smirked. "I will be back in a minute."

I nodded to avoid any more awkward situation. I sank down in the soft, white cushions which were most probably filled with feathers or cotton. It will be fun to play a pillow fight with it!

"Why did you call me?", I asked furiously to maintain my position of an 'egoistic'.

"Umm...to see you?", He tittered and sat on the couch. "By the way, can I use your phone to call god? I need to inform him that one of his angels is left on earth."

"I am not in a mood to--"

"Tell me when were you in a mood to have fun? Have you ever thought how boring you try to act sometimes, like an aunty?"

"Oh! By the way, have you found that guy?", I pouted back so that he could remember about the one we once talked about.

"Which guy?", he also pointed at the back to annoy me.

"The owner of gone?"

"Oh! That son of a bitch who is trying to steal me girl?"

"Haha...yes that loving guy," I teased him.

"What if I say yes? Will you leave me and run after him?"

"Lemme think," I turned around with fingers on my chin. "Maybe yes."

"Then I have not found him."

"Please....I want to meet him. Don't bully me like this," I rolled my lips.

"Stop acting cute! I won't allow you to date him!"

"I won't, I promise," my doe eyes pleaded.

"Let's not play anymore. I haven't found him yet," he sighed.

"Useless punk!", I mumbled while appreciating my face on the coffee table.

"What did you say?", he glared me with sly smile.

"Nothing. Find him soon."

"I will," he blinked and brought his pinky finger near me. "Let's interwine our pinkies and promise that we'll never leave each other no matter how hot the people around look."

I chuckled and brought my little pinky near his, "we will never get separated and love each other till death parts us away."

"If a fat, old man drops you in a sock this winter then don't worry, I have asked you for this Christmas!"

I sighed, "ok, take out your books and--"

"We have the whole day. Chill!", he took the remote from the table and layed on the sofa.

"What are you doing?", I asked when he threw a cushion to me.

"Wanna watch some movies?"

"What should we watch then?", I glared him.

"Maybe something romantic....", he sneered.

"Horror!", I suggested.

"No, your choice is bad," he stood up and pouted.

"That's why I chose to spend the weekend with you," I winked.

"Smart!", he said. "But I don't want to see a horror."

"Horror or comedy!"

"Romantic!"

"Horror!"

"Romantic!"

"Horror!"

"Horror!"

"Romantic!", I said and he grinned.

"Look, how I made you made you choose that," he laughed.

"Not funny!", I rolled my eyes. "Seems like you are afraid of ghosts, aren't you?"

"Hell no!!"

"Hell yes!!", I mocked.

"Why will I get scared if I have you by my side?", he smirked.

"Don't expect that I am going to hold you when you get scared."

"What made you think so?", he laughed harder to tease me. "Idiot! Why will I get scared by a fictional ghost when I have the scariest devil sitting next to me?"

"You will never lose the chance to tease me!"

"So that I can never lose you," he smiled and pressed a key in remote. "Let's start."