21 - AFTERPARTY

Começar do início

"Wait, they both won?"

"Yes!" Padma giggled before leaping onto me and wrapping me in a hug. "Oh, you should've been there to see it. It was brilliant!"

"Yeah, I wish I had been there, too," I lied.

"Are you feeling better?" Anthony asked, walking over, placing his hand on my back, and tracing small circles with his thumb.

I nodded my head fervently, giving them both a reassuring smile.

"Perfect!" Padma exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "There's an afterparty tonight in the Room of Requirement, and you're coming."

"W-What?"

"The two Hogwarts champions won," Anthony explained. "You didn't think we'd let this go without a party, right?"

I chuckled, "Oh right, sorry. Stupid me."

"Come on!" Padma grabbed my wrist before pulling me up to our dorm so that we could get ready.

-

"We clean up pretty nicely, don't we?"

Anthony had worn black dress pants and a black button-up. He had left the top few buttons on his shirt unbuttoned and rolled his sleeves up to his elbow.

Padma was wearing a little black dress in which the long sleeves were made out of mesh.

I had slipped on a mini pink silk dress and topped off the outfit with some hoop earrings.

The three of us were now standing right outside the Room of Requirement, waiting for the door to take shape. Once it had appeared, Anthony stepped forward and grabbed the door handle.

"Ready, ladies?"

Padma and I nodded, watching in anticipation as Anthony pulled open the massive door.

Loud music immediately streamed into the halls; I could feel the bass booming inside my chest. The dance floor was crowded with people swinging their arms and dancing wildly.

The smell of alcohol filled my nostrils as we made our way in and closed the door behind us.

"See you guys later!" Padma spoke in a sing-song voice as she began skipping towards the drinks table.

Anthony and I chuckled as we watched her start downing shots and flirting with any boy in her vicinity.

"Wanna get a drink?" Anthony turned to me.

I stared up into his dark blue eyes, feeling my heartbeat pick up all of a sudden.

Gazing up at him now, I couldn't help but notice how long and dark his eyelashes were; how his smile was so perfect it didn't even seem real; how the older he's gotten, the more chiseled his facial features have become.

"U-uh yeah," I broke out of my trance.

He led us over to the drinks table, pouring out some firewhisky shots for the two of us.

Anthony and I began downing shot after shot. The warm feeling of alcohol spread throughout my body, making me feel more relaxed and carefree.

"Let's dance!" Anthony shouted over the music and dragged me with him onto the dance floor.

We danced among a throng of sweaty teenagers, jumping up and down and singing as loud as we could, making up the lyrics whenever we didn't know them.

As the night went on, Anthony and I began dancing closer and closer. We were both drunk out of our minds, so neither of us really had a second thought about how intimate we were being.