Avatar Roku (The Winter Solstice Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Katara: "And that's exactly why we're here.

Sokka: "Let's run this blockade!"

Aang: "Appa, Yip Yip."

With that single command, Appa is sent flying at a significantly faster pace than before.

Zuko: "He's not turning around!"

Iroh: "Please, prince Zuko. If the Fire Nation captures you, there's nothing I could do. Do not follow the avatar."

Iroh tries to plead to his stubborn nephew but sadly ends up failing.

Zuko: "Run the blockade!"

Katara: "Any signs of him waking up?"

Katara calls out to her brother.

Sokka scurries to Y/n's unconscious body.

Sokka: "He's fast asleep and shows no sign of waking up!"

Y/n has been asleep for a while.

Right after he exited the spirit world, he was fully drained of energy and blacked out a few minutes after riding Appa.

From the blockade of ships, a man none other than Zhao was looking at Appa and Zuko's ship through a glass.

Zhao: "The avatar, the wanted child, and the banished prince. This must be my lucky day."

Zhao spoke slightly bothered at the sight of the two.

A soldier walked up behind Zhao and spoke up.

Soldier: "Commander Zhao, what are your orders?"

Zhao: "Shoot the flying bison down."

Soldier: "But there's a fire navy ship out there, sir— one of our own. What if it gets hit?"

Zhao: "So be it. It belongs to a traitor. Ignite!"

At his command, Zhao's soldiers light up balls of coal on catapults and start firing at Appa.

Multiple continues shots were sent their way, one grazing Appa's fur while the rest missed. One got dangerously close but they barely managed to dodge it.

Aang went down quickly so Katara and Sokka had to hold on to Y/n's body and his belongings.

Aang: "Appa, are you ok?!"

Once their flying was stabled for clear communication, Aang asked his animal guide. Appa growled back and flew up high into the air.

Unfortunately for Zuko and his ship, a multitude of shots came down and landed around his ship, one of the balls sent a lot of water splashed into the deck of the ship.

One ball however, managed to land a hit on the back side of the ship while coming down.

(???): "Prince Zuko! The engines are damaged, we must stop the ship and make repairs!"

An old man came rushing from the ship's command room to Zuko.

Zuko turns to the old man and speaks.

Zuko: "Do not stop the ship!"

Zhao: "Fire!"

More balls of fire are sent flying towards Appa with Zhao's lack of consideration towards the Fire Navy Ship that could also take damage.

Luckily for our friendly cast of characters, they were up high in the clouds. Unfortunately for them, however, Zhao's men had remarkable aim so it caused Appa to sway around as his attempt to dodge.