meeting my brothers

Scarlets' POV
ugh I'm so fucking nervous. dad just dropped me off at the park and I'm waiting for them to come meet me at the table I'm sitting at. it's 5:10 and they still aren't here. 5 more minutes pass and I see my brothers walking towards me! hey guys. I say. my youngest brother Zach comes in to hug me while my other brother Kyle stands there. how are you guys doing? "we're doing good. we wanna hear about you." says Zach. well if you really wanna hear about me then it's gonna be awhile cause there is so much to tell.

first off I wanna say that I've been adopted by Vic Fuentes the lead singer of Pierce The Veil. Zach and Kyles eyes glew up. they don't like their music but they know of him because I used to talk about him all the time. anyways they were just finishing up their tour when I met them so I went back to Vics' place and got situated there. I started going to school and ended up skipping everyday to hang out with a few new friends I've made. one of my new friends is my boyfriend. his name is Blaze. we do so much stupid shit with each other. our friend group is called "Suicidal Wasted Teens" and we like to drink and smoke weed and shit. although I probably shouldn't be telling y'all this. Vic caught me skipping school so he put me into online school which made it so much better for me. I actually call Vic dad now. I'm doing much better than when I was living here. so yeah that's about it. how have y'all been since I left?

Zachs' POV
wow holy shit Scarlet. that's crazy that your idol adopted you. but how did you even meet him for him to adopt you? "I met him at the bridge by this park. then I told him about my life and he wanted to take me in and raise me" she said. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you have friends and a boyfriend. I love your group name. I don't like that you're smoking and drinking though. we've been pretty much the same. mom and dad are the same as usual. they don't complain as much as they did when you were here. mom and dad are a lot happier too. we turned your room into our man cave. it's really cool. I made honor roll and Kyle is in football now.

Kyles' POV
yeah like Zach said I'm in football now. I have to go to practice and it's exhausting but it's much needed to play actual games against other schools. I'm really glad you're doing much better than when you lived here with us. we do miss you here though. actually I'm not sure if mom and dad do but Zach and I miss you.

Scarlets' POV
go figure mom and dad are happier without me. I mean I'm happier without them but I at least thought that they would of missed me a little bit. I'm happy you made honor roll Zach and I love that you are playing football Kyle. I'm really glad that you two are doing better things than I am. I pull out my phone and show them some pictures of dad and me. then go on to show them pictures of Blaze and me. lastly I show them pictures of Jaime, Tony, and Mike with me and Ashton and Brock with me. they were actually amazed at the pictures I showed them.

30 minutes have passed since I showed them the pictures on my phone and it's almost time for me to go back to the hotel with dad. I don't wanna say goodbye just yet but I know I have to. we've been talking about stupid shit we used to do as little kids. ahh all those good memories I had with them. I really do miss those days. now I'm all fucked up. we're all laughing and having a good time. sadly all good things have to come to an end. I tell them that I have to go soon. my dad will be picking me up in like 5 minutes. I had a really good time tonight. I'll make a group chat of us so I can talk to y'all. I reach into Zach to give him a hug and then over to Kyle and hug him. Zach says "not to bother you and your dad but can Kyle and I meet Vic" umm sure I guess. dad arrives at the parking lot and my brothers and I are walking up to the car.

I open the car door. hey dad this is Zach and Kyle my brothers. they wanted to meet you. "hey guys. nice to meet you" he says. my brothers chime and and say nice to meet you too. Kyle then says "I'm really glad that you're raising my sister. my parents are to fucked up and I'm happy that you're there for her." my dad then says "and I'm glad that I'm raising her too. you guys are good brothers to her. let's keep it that way" my brothers nod in agreement and then they say their final goodbyes and hug me one last time until we leave.