back in Virginia

Scarlets' POV
we just arrived at the airport in Virginia. the plane ride went well. dad and I go to get our bags and then we are out and into our rental car. we drive straight to our hotel and get unpacked. the hotel is huge and has a gigantic pool. dad said I could go swimming once we are done unpacking. I grab my swimsuit and head to the bathroom to change. I head out into the hallway with my towel before dad stops me to give me the hotel door card. I make my way towards the pool and set my stuff on a chair and jump in. luckily there is no one else here. I get the whole pool to myself. I'm doing handstands in the pool and stupid tricks to pass the time. I haven't swam in a pool in so long. it feels good to be in water. I get out and walk over to the hot tub and get in. I'm all alone and I'm thinking about everything right now. 10 minutes go by and I see dad come walking in. he sets his stuff down by mine and gets in the hot tub with me.

Vics' POV
I decided to join Scarlet in the pool so I get my swimsuit on and head down to the pool. I see her sitting alone in the hot tub and get in with her. she seemed to be in her head because she looked out of it. hey, you excited to see your brothers tomorrow? I ask. she replies "yeah and I'm nervous" don't be nervous I'm sure you'll do good with them. I'm really glad she is back here for a few days. I think it's giving her a time for reflection on what has happened since she left with me that day I met her. Scarlet and I get out about 30 minutes later and we head back to our room. I let her go into the bathroom and change into her clothes first. she comes out and I head into the bathroom to change. I walk out and suggest we go eat at a restaurant. it's about 6pm so it's dinner time. Scarlet and I head out and walk a few blocks down to a local restaurant.

we get inside and I order a sandwich with wings and she orders cheese curds and fries. she has been gaining some of her weight back and I'm happy she is but sometimes I catch her falling back into old habits and have to stop her. our food gets here and we start eating. I ask her about her online school and how her relationship is doing with Blaze. I'm really just trying to have a good relationship with my daughter. I feel like I've been distant from her lately and I can't be like that if I want to have a good bond with her. she asks me about our new album that we are releasing soon. I tell her that we are going to be putting it out soon. it's been about an hour since we got here and now we're ready to leave and head back to the hotel.

Scarlets' POV
dad and I ate at a restaurant and then went back to our hotel. he and I are watching Grey's Anatomy. it's almost 10pm and we are exhausted. we decide to go to bed. I wake up at 12pm and hear dad typing on his laptop. "good afternoon darling. how'd you sleep?" good I guess. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom. I don't usually take showers in the morning but I took a shower and then got my clothes on. I walked out into our room to grab my makeup bag and my straightener and head back into the bathroom. I'm listening to Pierce The Veil right now and I can hear dad singing and humming to his songs outside the bathroom. I do my eyebrows, eyeliner, mascara, and straighten my hair. by time I'm done with all my things it's 1:20pm.
I go back to my bed and lay on it and turn on Cake Boss while dad finishes up his emails on his laptop.

Vics' POV
I'm planning on going to an art show before taking Scarlet to meet her brothers. I need to take her mind off of meeting her brothers for awhile so she doesn't overthink the situation. it starts at 2:30 so we head out. we arrive and walk into the building to see so many cool arts models and projects. I wish I could make things look as cool as some of the art I'm looking at. Scarlet is even shocked at some of these pieces we are seeing. we've saw paintings, sculptures, pottery, poetry, and photography. 2 hours have passed and it's almost 5. I have to take her to meet her brothers. I sure hope everything turns out alright.