new house

fast forward a week later
Scarlets' POV
we just got back from tour 3 days ago. Vic's house is huge. the living room is a big open space with leather couches and a huge balcony staircase overlooking the entire house. my room is upstairs and it has a connecting bathroom. Vic's room is right next to mine and across from the hallway is a master bathroom. there is a studio on the end of the hallway for Vic and the guys to record and play music.

I decorated my room with my band posters. I have a queen size bed and a huge vanity. personally I think it's too much for me but Vic wanted to spoil me. the guys have been keeping track of my eating. they make me eat 3 meals a day with snacks in between meals. I can't even go to the bathroom after I eat because they are afraid I will throw my food up. surprisingly I've been following their rules. they actually make me want to get better.

I've been listening to music in my room for about 2 hours until I got bored so I decide to go downstairs and bug Vic. I walk out of my room and go downstairs to see Vic sitting on the couch watching tv. he sees me and asks what I'm up too so I say I'm bored. he suggests we go to the mall. my face lights up when I hear him say mall. we get up and he grabs his keys and we leave. me and him are sitting in the car in silence but not awkward silence just peaceful silence until he breaks the quietness by asking me what store we should go to first. I tell him Hot Topic and he chuckles and says of course you would say Hot Topic.

as we're pulling up to the mall I see Kellin Quinn waiting outside on a bench. I freak out and Vic can tell because he told me that Kellin wanted to meet me which made me freak out even more. I get out of the car and Kellin starts to approach us and I can feel my heart begin to race. he looks at me, smiles and says "what's up you must be Scarlet" nonchalantly I reply back with a confident yes even though I was dying inside.