adoption

Scarlets' POV
Vic made me promise to never cut again and he took my blades away. Vic told me that he wanted to adopt me since I'm 16 and I have a shitty home life. when he told me he wanted to adopt me my whole body lit up with excitement and joy. I can't believe Vic Fuentes my literal idol wants to adopt me!! Vic takes me with him to their tour bus and holy shit it's huge as fuck.

I hear Jaime playing his bass before Vic gestures me to get inside the bus. Jamie stops his bass and looks at me and says "who do we got here" before Vic could say anything Tony and Mike walk in and then Vic says this is Scarlet she is 16 and I'm going to adopt her!! my face turns bright red and I feel my anxiety start to kick in. Mike, Tony, and Jaime smile at me and say "welcome to the family" I feel so stupid just standing there so I decide to sit next to Jaime.

Vics' POV
oh shit I forgot I have to go through the court and a lot of of paperwork before I can officially adopt her. oh well at least I have a daughter to call my own and I'm saving her from her fucked up family and past. I see a lot of me in her when I was her age. when I was young and going through so much at least I had both of my parents and Mikes support. Scarlet has no one there for her but now she has me and the guys.

it's pretty late so we all decide to go to bed and thank god we have one extra bunk left over for her. we have an off day tomorrow so I'll take her to the courthouse so I can adopt her. hopefully everything turns out alright. I wake up at 7am and no surprise I'm the first one awake. I got up and grabbed new clothes so I could go take a shower. 30 minutes later, I'm out of the shower and dressed. Scarlet is awake.

I tell her that we have to go to the courthouse so I can officially adopt her. by time we leave it's 8am. we finally get to the courthouse and I'm filling everything out and we wait 3 hours until the court finally approves the adoption. now that I am her official dad we can get on with our new lives.

before we can hit the road again we have to stop at her house to get all of her stuff. thankfully her parents are gone because that would of been awkward experience for all of us. we are now in her room and her walls are all covered in band posters. she grabs all her clothes and she takes some of her posters and we leave.