boyfriend

Scarlets' POV
I can't stop thinking about Blaze and the kiss from last night. does he like or was he just doing it for fun? idk. I just know that if I keep drinking everyday I have to find a better way to hide the smell from my breath away from dad. he can't find out. anyways dad is dropping me off at school right now. I cut past the grass field into the woods at the bridge to meet the guys. I see Blaze smiling at me. Brock and Ashton are smoking weed against a pole. I'm gonna ask them if I can join in with them. before I could make my way towards them Blaze pulls me aside by grabbing my hips. "we need to talk about last night. look I really like you and I have feelings for you. I don't know if you feel the same but I think we could be more than just friends" holy shit Blaze likes me! Blaze I like you to and I want to be more than just friends. his eyes light up and then he kissed me again. this literally feels like heaven. it's my second day at school and I already have a boyfriend. I don't know how I'm going to tell dad about this. ehh who cares Blaze and me are making out right now. he finally is done kissing me and I ask Brock if I could smoke with them. he says sure and oh my god I forgot what it's like to smoke and get high. it feels fucking amazing.

Blaze ended up telling the guys that we're dating and their excited for us. there is 1 more hour left of school and I can't stay and hang this time because dad wants me to be home so he can take me out for dinner with the rest of ptv. I wish I could stay longer with Blaze but sadly I can't. I'm cuddled into his arms and everything feels peaceful and happy. I never want to leave. unfortunately time is up because dad is supposed to pick me up in 5 minutes. I kiss Blaze bye and say goodbye to Brock and Ashton and make my way up towards the school parking lots. I get into the car and dad looks at me "why do you smell like weed" shit I forgot he can smell it on me. I lied. oh it's because I walked past a dead skunk on my way to the car. "ahh poor skunk" yup poor skunk I said. note for tomorrow; bring perfume and a change of clothes.

dad drove us home and I got changed into "nicer" clothes for dinner. my scars were faint now so I could actually where short sleeved shirts without bracelets. dad called my name from downstairs so I yelled I'm coming and ran downstairs. the drive to the restaurant wasn't long at all. when we got here I saw Mike, Jaime, and Tony standing outside waiting for us. we gather inside and order our food. Jaime asks "how are your first 2 days of school going" umm it's going good. I made a couple of friends. "what's their names" Blaze, Brock, and Ashton. they are emo just like me and they all like Pierce The Veil. "ohh so you made friends with guys" yes I did. girls are just too much drama. Mike chimes in and says "sounds about right" by time this conversation is over our food is here. I am trying to get better with my food so I tried to eat most of it but I just couldn't. dad knows I tried my best to finish it though. I'm now talking to Tony about stars wars. I pretend to like the movie just so we have something to talk to each other about. everyone is now finished with their food so we say our goodbyes and head home.