suicidal wasted teens

Scarlets' POV
I get into Blaze's car and Brock and Ashton are in the back with bags of spray paint. this will be exiting. so where are we gonna spray paint first? "the old water tower" Blaze says. holy shit y'all didn't tell me we were gonna go to the water tower. that's hella dope. but how are we not gonna get caught? "it's dark out and we're all wearing black. plus cops never patrol that area. ahh okay I'm super hyped! we finally get here and Blaze parked his car in an old parking lot so we won't get caught. we hopped the fence to get into the tower area. then we had to hop another fence to get to the ladder. Brock climbs up first, then me, then Ashton, and last Blaze. we finally got all the way up to the tower and the city view is beautiful.

Ashton takes out the cans and we all start to spray away. we're all spraying our own designs but then I came up with an idea to create a group symbol so we can spray it on everything we graffiti. but first we need a group name. the guys like the idea of having a name for our group. I suggest suicidal wasted teens? they all love it. since I have the best handwriting they make me spray down our name on the front of the tower. holy shit guys we did it. this looks amazing. we better get down before we get caught.

we just parked where the trains are at. time to do our thing here. we each pick a train and start doing our own shit. I graffitied a razor blade with blood on the side of it. Blaze drew a skull. Ashton drew his name. Brock drew a grave with his initials on it. once we were all done drawing our own things. we all came together to pick out a train so I could spray our group name on the side. our group name looked even better on the train than the water tower. fuck Brock yells out. the sirens are going off and they are getting closer. my heart fucking drops. I can't get caught. dad will be so disappointed in me. fuck a cop car just pulled up. Blaze yells run. we all took off fucking running. the cop is chasing us. I'm hella scared but at the same time I love the adrenaline rush I'm getting from this. now there are 3 fucking cops chasing us. this shit is fucking scary. somehow all 4 of us manage to lose the cops and we circle around to Blaze's car and jump the fuck in and we got the fuck out of there.
all of us are cheering. we fucking almost got caught by the cops and we spray painted the water tower and trains all in 1 night! this was the best night of my life. we each grab a beer and raise a toast to the suicidal wasted teens. fuck yeah. Blaze and I are making out. nothing can get more better than this!

2 hours pass and it's 6am. Blaze dropped me off at home. I have 2 hours to get cleaned up and showered before I have to go to school. I sneak back into my window. I walk into my bathroom to take another shower to get the spray paint off of me. 30 minutes pass and I walk downstairs to dad watching the news. then all of a sudden I hear "suicidal wasted teens graffiti scandal" shit that's on the fucking news. dad laughs and says those teens are badass for doing that. I slightly smile when he says that. he thinks my friends and I are badass. although I'm sure if he found out it was me he wouldn't be so thrilled about it. anyways dad ends up taking me to school.