Blaze, Brock, and Ashton

time skip 1 month later
Scarlets' POV
ughhhhh I have to start school tomorrow. back before dad adopted me I skipped school all the time and my biological parents didn't know because I had my friend forward the calls from school to my phone instead of my parents phones. I can't forward the calls to my phone instead of dads because I don't have my friend here to help me. I guess I'm just gonna have to come up with excuses as why I'm skipping if he finds out. anywho I'm not worried about school. fuck all of them. I couldn't care less about any of them.

I'm wearing black ripped jeans with a Blink-182 shirt and black converse. dad just dropped me off at my new school and I'm ready to walk into this shit hell. my first class is PE. I make my way down the long ass halls and turn the corner to find the locker rooms. oof the room smells like Victoria's Secret perfume. of course they are all preppy girls. one of them with long blonde hair notices me and looks me up and down and gives me a disgusted look. thinking to myself she can fuck off. I walk out and go into the gym and sit on the bleachers. I'm only being here for today and then I'm skipping everyday from now on. the teacher blows his whistle and gives us instructions to run laps outside. hell nah I ain't gonna do shit in this class. I get up and run outside. I ain't running with these people so I trail off into the woods.

holy shit I smell cigarette smoke. I hear a couple of guys laughing. there are 3 boys sitting on logs. they are smoking and I see alcohol next to them. are y'all skipping to? the tall guy says "hell yeah we're skipping fuck school" they all seem emo to me because they are all wearing band shirts with black skinny jeans. damn these are my kind of people. can I join in the fun with y'all? "sure what's your name and what grade are you in" I'm Scarlet and I'm a sophomore. "dope we're sophomores as well. I'm Blaze. that dude in the Pierce The Veil shirt is Ashton. the other dude in the My Chemical Romance shirt is Brock. tell us about you" well I'm adopted and I've never been to this school before. my favorite bands are PTV, MCR, SWS, Blink-182, and Hollywood Undead. at my old school I skipped everyday so I'm used to this. can I have drinks of that alcohol you got? "sure you drink as well" not really since I've been adopted but I would get drunk with my friend at my old school every once in a while.

I've been out here with Blaze, Ashton, and Brock for about 3 hours now. I can tell we're gonna become great friends. they told me about their lives and their funny stories about each other. they know about my self harm and being suicidal. they all understood and they are all suicidal and Ashton even self harms. I feel bad for them and at the same time they feel bad for me. like I said we're gonna become great friends. oh I almost forgot Brock knows how to forward school calls to me so dad won't find out I'm skipping. he forwarded the numbers for me so I don't get caught. by this point we are all drunk asf. I pull out my phone to ask dad if I can hang out with my new friends after school. he replied yes. thank god cause there is no way in hell I can go back home wasted like this. we decide to get up and walk through the forest to an abandoned bridge. this bridge is dope as shit! we're all sitting under the bridge and talking. somehow we got on the topic of relationships and sex and it went downhill from there. none of them believe me that I'm a virgin. seriously "I've never been kissed or dated someone before." Blaze then leaned in towards me and kissed me on the lips. I'm kissing him back and now we're full on making out. Brock yells out "get a room" this literally couldn't get any better!