breakdown at the park

Scarlets' POV
it's been an hour since we first got here. the first store we went into was Hot Topic and some girls wanted pictures with Vic and Kellin. they ended up talking to us for 10 minutes until the conversation ended. Kellin suggested we eat at the food court so we decided on A&W.

Vic bought us a huge bucket of cheese curds to share. I ate a few but decided to stop. Vic noticed I was starting to lose weight again but he didn't say anything to me yet. Kellin had to leave early so we ended up going home. as we're heading home he asked me if I was purposely trying to lose weight again. I couldn't lie to him.

Vics' POV
I noticed that Scarlett was losing weight again and she barely has been eating. I'm growing concerned but I can't ask her in front of Kellin so I waited until it's just me and her in the car. I don't wanna freak her out so I slowly approach the situation. the words come pouring out "are you purposely starving yourself " the expression on her face made me sad. she is starving herself and I can't make her see that she is perfect just the way she is.

*fast forward 2 weeks

Scarlets' POV
I'm drawing in my room and listening to music. the guys are coming over later to work on new music. I started calling Vic dad now and he is very happy about it. every time I call him dad his face lights up. I've been self harming everyday since I relapsed. I'm not proud of it but it's getting me by. thankfully dad hasn't noticed but there was a few close calls where my sleeves slightly went up and he almost noticed. I don't know what I would do if he found out I relapsed.

a couple hours later and drums and guitars are sounding the whole house. dad said I could go out for a walk later. I changed into a My Chemical Romance sweatshirt and black leggings with my black converse and walked out the door while listening to Viola Lion by Isles and Glaciers. I walk a few blocks until I get to a park. I decide to sit on the swings and think about anything and everything. this probably isn't a good idea because my mind can go to a very dark place fast.

sure enough I was right because I started telling myself that I'm worthless, stupid, and that dad doesn't want me. I knew that wasn't true but my brain tells me that it's true and I can't shut those thoughts out. my thoughts get so loud and they won't stop and now I'm grabbing my blade from behind my phone case and start slicing my arm every way possible. granted I have been cutting everyday so it's more painful every time I do it because of my old cuts. tears come pouring out and I'm having a panic attack.

I waited 30 more minutes until I decided to start walking back home. hopefully dad won't see that I've been crying. I get back home to see dad watching a movie. the guys must of left because I don't see them. dad gestures me to come sit with him so I cuddle up next to him on the couch. he then proceeds to ask how my walk went. I told him that I ended up going to a park which isn't a total lie since I actually did but still he doesn't need to know about my breakdown. I ended up falling asleep cuddled up to dad. all that walking made me exhausted.

Vics' POV
Scarlet got back home and she ended up falling asleep next to me. she is so adorable when she is sleeping. I have to go to the bathroom so I lightly adjust Scarlet to the side of the couch so she won't wake up. as I'm adjusting her I noticed her red marks on her arm and my heart dropped. she has been cutting again! these cuts seem super fresh because there is still blood surrounding them. I feel so bad and I can't do anything to make her change her mind about cutting. I'll have to address this with her when she wakes up.