Book 2 Chap. 26

Okay, so this chapter might be pretty long! Don't forget that at the end, you guys get to see and choose from my draft options for the next book!

Enjoy!

Arabella's POV

We beat Slytherin 200-50!

Absolutely crushed them!

Scorpius, Albus, Alex, Noah, Addy, and Olive weren't happy they lost, but they were still happy for us that we won.

Christmas break was soon, next week to be exact, and right now, I was with Candy and Ara in the library.

We were supposed to be studying, but I seemed to be the only one doing that...

"And I was like, bitch no, you can't do that!"

Ara laughed. "What happened after that?"

"She literally ignored me and continued talking with Lucas! Lucas was literally trying to edge away from her, it was hilarious yet annoying at the same time!"

"So she was trying to do what with Lucas?" I asked.

Candace scoffed. "She was trying to talk him into going out with her! Like are you kidding me?! We've been dating for like 2 years and you didn't know that?!"

I laughed. "Damn."

She rolled her eyes. "I almost dropkicked her right then and there, but Lucas just pulled me away before I'd do something like my mother would do."

Arabia giggled. "Our moms have problems with fighting others."

Candace nodded. "And Bella's mom is who they protect. See it's the same now for us too, we protect Bella."

I blushed. "I don't need protection!"

They both laughed and I smiled and turned back to my work.

I definately needed protection. I was glad I had my family to help.

"So what's new with you and Scorpius?" Ara asked.

I smiled and scribbled down an answer. "Nothing really."

"Oh come on, tell us!"

I laughed. "Well, remember the alcove my dad told me about? Remember when I told you two about it?"

They nodded.

"Well, me and him always go there on Sundays to watch the sunsets," I said, scribbling more answers down.

Candace squealed. "That's so cute! How long have you two been going? Since you've been dating?"

I froze. "U-um, we've been going for a very long time..."

She stared at me. "OHHHH! That alcove! That's right, I knew about that, oops, forgot."

I laughed. Thank the lords, I was not about to repeat a whole what, 4-5 years worth of gossip?

"Hey, tomorrow's Saturday, want to go to Hogsmede? Girls trip only?" Ara asked.

I grinned and Candace smirked. "YES!" we both exclaimed.

"SHHHHHH!"

We all giggled and ran out of the library.

We haven't had a girls trip in so long! The boys always have been coming.

I mean, I love them, but we want some time now!

We walked to Gryffindor tower first, and went inside.

Since our group consisted of Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Slytherins, we all knew the passwords incase we needed one another.

Alice, Lysander and Rose were on the couches all talking. I saw Lily and Hugo too.