Book 2 Chap. 22

Just saying, you guys are going to looooove this chapterrrr *wink wink*

Lol, enjoyyy!

~your author <3

Arabella's POV

It was the next day, Sunday, and I woke up around 10, and got dressed.

Candace and Arabia were still asleep so I let them be, and I went to the Slytherin commonroom.

Surprisingly, only Albus was there, and he was sitting down on a couch.

He looked very stressed, his head in his hands, and elbows resting on his knees.

"Albus?"

He looked up, and there were bags under his eyes, and his eyes were red and puffy. Had he been crying?

"Oh my goodness, Albus are you okay?!" I asked, rushing over to him.

I sat down next to him, and hugged him, and he hugged me back.

"What's wrong..?"

He sighed. "Have you ever felt like you have no chances?"

"What do you mean?"

He looked at me. "I-I...I like someone, someone I know that won't like me back, and it hurts a lot..."

My eyes widened slightly. "...Arabia..."

He nodded silently.

"I know how you feel Albus...when Scorpius dated someone else, when I was forced into a relationship, it sucks. I know it hurts, I'm sorry..."

He shrugged. "It's fine. It's probably just a small crush or something..."

"How long have you liked her?" I asked.

He was silent for a moment. "Since she and Zach started dating. I know, it's wrong..."

I shook my head. "Albus you can't control who you love. It's okay."

He looked very sad and disappointed. "It's not okay. She loves someone, someone who I'm even friends with, and yet part of me hopes for them to not love each other, just so I can have her. It's completely wrong, I shouldn't even feel this way!"

I sighed and grabbed his hand. "Albus look at me."

He hesitantly looked up, and I smiled softly.

"Loving someone isn't easy. Love hurts, but it's also an amazing feeling. If you love her, okay. Things can happen, you never know..."

He swallowed hard. "What are you getting at."

I looked away. "Zach is moving to the States. Scorpius told me he got a job there..."

His face went white, and he bolted to his feet. "What?!"

I nodded. "He's there already too I think."

He looked like he was about to cry. "What about Arabia?! Does she know?!"

I shook my head.

"N-no she needs to know Arabella! Is this why Zach hasn't been sending her letters?!"

"Probably," I said quietly.

He was freaking out now. I couldn't help but smile though. He really did care for her.

"Albus, look. When Arabia gets the news, you know she's going to be sad. So be there for her. Make sure she knows you care okay?"

He looked at me and nodded. "I will."

"Albus how much do you care for her?" I asked, standing up, and brushing myself off.

We stood there, standing in front of each other.