Book 2 Chap. 9

Arabella's POV

I walked out of the locker-rooms with Candy, Ara, and Lorcan. I saw my family and friends, and I went over to them.

My father ran up to me and picked me up, and twirled me around.

He set me down and kissed my cheek. "Darling you were fantastic!"

I giggled. "Thanks dad!"

Uncle Marcus ran over to me. "Holy Merlin what the heck?! Where'd all that come from you're insane!"

I laughed. "Thanks uncle!"

Uncle Graham rushed over too. "Yo, you know she could go pro right? With that type of speed, holy moly."

My eyes widened and I looked at my father.

He sighed. "I agree, but Kylie...and plus it's Arabella's choice..."

I could go pro?

My mom and aunts came over to the little group.

Mum bent down and hugged me. "Honey you were amazing. You worried me a lot out there, but you were incredible," she whispered, hugging me tighter.

I hugged her tightly back. "Thank you mum. It means a lot."

She pulled back and smiled. Aunt Jen and aunt Cait gave me tight hugs too.

When we all cooled down, I took a step back.

"Okay, so, let's introduce some people," I said.

"That's Alice, Rose, Lysander, Lorcan, Albus, and Scorpius," I said, pointing to each of them as I said their names.

"How are you Scorpius?" My dad asked with a smile.

Scorpius smiled back. "Pretty good thanks."

My dad nodded. "Your father here anywheres? If not, tell him to come visit soon, it's been a couple years."

Scorpius chuckled. "He couldn't make it today, but yeah I'll tell him for you."

My dad laughed and ruffled his hair. "You've grown a lot man, my."

Scorpius grinned. "Thanks!"

My family talked with Lorcan, Lysander, Albus, Alice, and Rose, and I turned to Scorpius.

"I didn't know my dad knew you and your dad already," I whispered.

Scorp smiled. "My dad told me they used to be good friends, they also played quidditch together, another reason why I know a lot about your dad. Apparently your father visited many years ago when I was little. I don't remember though."

I nodded. "Okay that makes sense now."

He laughed. We went over to my sister and cousins.

"Hey Scorpius," Arabia said with a smirk. Candace laughed.

I glared at them and Scorpius shook his head and smiled.

"Hey, did you guys hear?" Noah said.

I looked to him. "Clearly we can't know what you're talking about if that's the only information you're going to say."

Everyone laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Well did you hear we're having a new student?" he grumbled.

I looked to Alex and he shrugged.

"Boy or girl?" Candace asked.

"Boy."

"How old?" Addy and Olive asked.

Noah thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure he's going to be a third year."