"Deku's in heat and umm...it'll be easier for you to avoid him for now." Katsumi said this while watching a TV show with Eri who had Kuro sitting on her lap.

I glanced through the clothes to notice I had not obtained any underwear. 'I'm sure he's not at a state where he's lost all his self control.' While walking up, Katsumi saw me to shout.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!? HE'S IN HEAT!"

"He forgot my underwear."

"Then borrow some from ears or something! You go up there, you won't be able to get out of the room until he's out of heat!"

"I'll take my chances and that's a disgusting thought about sharing underwear." I show a bit of magic while walking upstairs. Before I get far, Ochako comes over towards me.

"If you're still willing to go in, at least take medicine so you won't get pregnant." She holds the medicine and some water for this now to anger me. I take it and start heading up towards our room. While I do, I notice that the stench of I don't even know what and somewhat don't want to ask is very obvious from inside the room.

"Izuku. I'm coming in to get something you've forgotten." I go for the handle before hearing what sounded like grunts inside. 'He's probably fighting the urge to go full force into heat right now. Probably my best chance.' I walk in for the lights to be off and the smell from outside being nauseatingly strong inside. 'Disgusting.'

"Meow." I hear Izuku from somewhere, but I can't see him.

'Just get what you need and get out.' I walk towards my dresser to open and see my garments dirtied by some white fluid. 'He didn't.' Before I could do anything I'm tackled to the ground by something to look up and see Izuku sweating and panting like there was no tomorrow. The one most important thing though was that part of him was solid and he was stark naked. "IZUKU! GET OFF OF ME!"

Lemon warning🍋

3rd person POV:

Izuku seemed to smirk at Sona with it not sitting right with her. "I SAID, GET OFF OF ME!" Thinking this was part of the act, Izuku began licking Sona up her neck and sending a bit of a chill down her spine.

"Meow."

'Is he trying to get himself killed!?' She begins to activate magic in her hand for Izuku's tails to grab her arms and hold them down. 'I can't move.' Knowing that the issue is no longer present, Izuku went to the young devil's shirt to yank the buttons off and reveal a blue bra underneath. He then began to bite her collarbone rather hard for Sona to feel a bit of pain from it. 'Stop it. Izuku stop this now.' His hands then went to her breasts trapped in her bra to practically rip it in two in order to release them from their prison. Seeing the small yet supple mounds in front of him, Izuku started to lick and kneed them to make Sona slightly moan. 'Dammit Izuku. When I get a hand free, you're dead!' She then was picked up by the tails to her knees to be face first with Izuku's dick.

"GET THAT THING OUT OF MY FACE!" She turned away for the catboy to be rather annoyed. He pulled her head back and began shoving his dick down her throat. He had no care to constantly go without Sona getting a moment to breathe. All he cared for is pleasuring himself. Sona started to gag with her throat tightening around Izuku with him smiling in pleasure. In less than a minute, he came and shoved a massive load inside Sona's stomach. She could hardly breathe with the amount for her to spit up what was left in her mouth on her chest while gasping for air. "*pant* You *pant* are dead *pant* when we're *pant* done here."

"Meow." Izuku did not listen or couldn't understand as he went down to Sona's skirt.

"Don't you dare." Izuku ignored her and tore the skirt up with his claws to see a light blue pair of underwear. "Whatever you do, don't rip them-" She spoke too soon as the small fabric was torn apart by a set of claws. "YOU ASSHOLE!" The anger seemed to be understood for Izuku to have his tails turn her over to be on all fours. She then felt something hot and rather large between her ass cheeks. "Wait! Please don't do what I think you're doing!" A strange sent was coming from Izuku to be breathed into Sona for something strange to happen. She began to feel extremely hot and bothered for her body to react and prepare itself. 'What's happening!?' Unknown to her, Izuku's body created a miasma that worked in similar ways to an aphrodisiac. Now that she was lubricated, Izuku positioned his dick to her entrance with Sona panicking. "No! NO! NOAAHHH!!" Izuku shoved everything inside her with no warning for blood to drip down and the young devil to hold a face of shock.