Chapter 6- Fluffy cows

Start from the beginning

He and his entire family have a key to our house just like our family does for theirs. He opens the door and walks in throwing his keys on the small table by the door. I huff slinging my backpack onto the floor and heading to my room.

Cam follows me in as I plop onto my bed face first. "I missed you" I tell the bed and grabbing Charlie holding him to my chest.

"Are you talking to your bed?"

"Yes, yes I am"

"You're weird" he mumbles kicking off his shoes and laying on the bed next to me smooshing me.

"Move asshole" I mutter out of breath while he smothers me.

"What was that?" He pries.

"I said move!" I use all my strength to push him over but overestimate my own muscles and accidentally push him off.

Okay, maybe it wasn't an accident.

I laugh so hard tears come to my eyes. I clutch my stomach trying to slow my breathing down. When I finally calm myself I crawl over and peak down at Cam who's laying on the floor with a glare.

"Oops?" I shrug biting back my smile. He shakes his head before quickly reaching up and pulling me onto the floor. I hit it with a large thud.

"Oops?" He mocks before tickling me quickly.

I squeak from shock before erupting in a fit of giggles. I quickly stand up and start running out of my room. Cam chases me through the house before pinning me onto the couch. He hovers over me, we both breathe heavily trying to catch our breath.

His eyes pour into mine. The same familiar ones I've know since forever. His lips are curved up into a smirk and my heart can't help but flutter.

Then the realization hits.

I sit up forcibly causing Cam to sit up too. He looks at me with question written all over his face. I calm myself before speaking.

"I don't think your girlfriend would like this very much" His eyes widen when he realizes what I mean. He looks away and clears his throat.

"How about we watch a movie?" He suggest and I nod scooting as far away down the coach as I can.

That was weird.

Cameron is my best friend. He's the person that knows everything about me. Our moms would always joke that we were going to get married but I would never risk our friendship.

Besides I don't see him that way.

And as much as I cannot stand Serena I would never help someone cheat.

He flicks on a movie and we watch it in silence for about 20 minutes until the awkwardness fades and then we start arguing about the volume. He gets a message which he checks and groans.

"Ma said I need to come back to school before I fail all my classes and end up working at McDonald's the rest of my life" He reads in a squeaky voice.

"Wow, not dramatic at all"

"You're telling me" he snorts standing up. "Are you going to be okay on your own?"