𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟏𝟖

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
it was finally valentines day. you were walking with akaashi, cheyanne, and bokuto towards your locker.

"i love valentines day! all the amazing chocolates are best sold around this time. the couples make me feel single though.." bokuto's smile quickly turned to a small frown.

"well, bokuto. do you have a crush?" cheyanne asked trying to tease the grey-haired boy.

"huh? well, uh...i gue-"

"i'm just teasing bokuto," cheyanne patted his head and started walking towards your locker.

"open it up, y/n," cheyanne smirked.

"i know, i know," you sighed. you open up your locker with a handful of notes and chocolates falling out. "well, tomorrow i have to thank...all these people and turn them down. tiring, but i do feel bad...i guess."

"you 'guess'? ouch," cheyanne and bokuto snickered.

"yeah, my locker was like that too," akaashi said holding up at least 3 bags filled with things.

"well, damn," cheyanne muttered examining akaashi's bags. "i got a few things too."

"yeah, i did too. but not as much as akaashi nor' y/n..sheesh," bokuto smiled.

"well then," you started as you put everything back into your locker. "let's get this day over with."

TIME SKIP & AKAASHI'S POV !

"bokuto," akaashi said. currently, the black-haired boy and his best friend were walking through the halls heading to the cafeteria. "when should ask y/n out on the date?"

"after school! i'll try to shorten practice just for you!" bokuto patted akaashi on the back.

"alright, thanks a lot bokuto."

TIME SKIP & YOUR POV !

you finally finished volleyball practice and you're now changing in the girl's locker room.