𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟏𝟒

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
you were sitting in class, dozing off. cheyanne was next to you, half asleep. your teacher was rambling on about something you already learned, so you paid no attention to the lesson. well, until something actually caught your attention.

"alright class! you will be doing a project on someone famous. that person can be real or fictional, they just have to be well-known," he announced, "but, i will give you copies of what to include. i want you to do this as a google slide representation. thank you!"

the teacher grabbed a stack of papers off of his desk and started walking around. "oh, and also, you can work with 2 or 3 partners of your choice! or, you can work by yourself!" he announced.

you and cheyanne looked at each other, simply nodded like you just read each other's mind. as you were about to ask akaashi to be your partner too, it looked like someone beat you to it.

"keiji please! let's be partners!" a girl kept poking at his shoulder.

"i said to call me by my last name. also, i was going to be partners with y/n, sorry."

"fine, whatever," she scoffed turning away.

akaashi turned to you and cheyanne. all of you just nodded your head and started talking about random things.

TIME SKIP !

you were now walking to the lunchroom with akaashi and cheyanne. the three of you roamed through the hallway, finally getting to the cafeteria.

you walked up to the table bokuto was at as you sat down across from him. akaashi sat next to you, and cheyanne sat by bokuto. you greeted bokuto as the four of you began eating.

"so, who's house are we doing the project at? It's due in two days since it's not that much to do, just a mastery grade," cheyanne spoke up.

"huh? what project?" bokuto asked tilting his head, cheyanne explained it to him. "oh! that seems fun!"