𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟏𝟓

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
you and akaashi were up late, watching some random TV shows that were just playing. he insisted on hanging out because he missed you.

as of right now it's 2 am. you were hungry but had no snacks because your parents didn't go shopping for food yet. unbeknownst to you, the black-haired setter was also feeling quite hungry.

"keiji..?" you slightly whined because of your hunger.

"yes, y/n?" he asked pausing the show and giving you his full attention.

"i'm hungry, let's go to a gas station," you suggested.

"are you sure? it's pretty late, you're parents might wake up."

"yeah, i'm hungry. but, i don't want to force you so if you don't want to go you can just text me if you want anything."

"i'll just go with you, i don't want you getting hurt," he tapped your thigh before getting up. "here, wear my hoodie. it's cold."

"what about you though? you're going to get cold," you said slowly grabbing it from his grasp and slipping it on. you grabbed a pair of sweatpants and put them on over your shorts.

"i brought an extra," he said grabbing it out of his backpack. "alright, let's go."

akaashi grabbed his keys and quietly opened your window. he went out first and climbed down the slightly high roof. you got out of the window making sure to shut it behind you. akaashi extended out his hand towards you and helped you get down.

you went into the passenger's seat while akaashi went to the driver's seat. he started it up and turned on the seat warmers. he pulled out of the driveway with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on your thigh.

on the outside, you looked calm but on the inside, your stomach was swarming with butterflies.

after a few more minutes of driving, akaashi pulled into a 24-hour gas station. he parked the car and got out. he walked over to your side and opened your door for you.

"thanks," you smiled. he grabbed your hand and walked into the gas station.

"what are you getting?" he asked.

"probably just f/s and f/d. what about you?"

(f/s: favorite snack. f/d: favorite drink)

"i'll get the same as you. i want to try new things," he smiled, you hummed. you both grabbed the things you needed and made your way over to the cashier. akaashi paid for both of your things and left with you towards his car.

"thanks for paying," you said getting in. you buckled your seatbelt and placed the bag in your lap.

"you're welcome. let's get back quickly," he said as he started the engine. he waited for the car to heat up and then started driving.

TIME SKIP !

you crawled in through the window with akaashi right behind you. you shut it closed and locked it. you and akaashi sat on the floor eating your snacks as you unpaused the TV.

after another hour your eyes started to become heavy and you kept yawning more often.

"tired?" akaashi asked, "we can sleep now if you want."

"yes, please," you said. you took of your sweatpants (with your shorts under them of course) and akaashi's hoodie. you went into bed, as you tucked yourself under your blankets. akaashi followed soon after. he turned off the lights, leaving the TV on.

the black-haired boy went into bed next to you with one arm wrapped around your waist.

"night, keiji," you yawned.

"goodnight, y/n," he said placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head.