𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟗

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
the training camp has finally ended a few days ago and now you're going back to school. akaashi has been doing his best to get the confidence to hang out with you more.

now you're walking to school with cheyanne talking about volleyball and other things she brings up.

"soo," cheyanne dragged out the 'o'. "what's up with you and akaashi?" she asked.

"huh? what do you mean?" you asked tilting your head to the side.

"wHaT dO yoU mEaN?" she mimicked, "i remember you telling me what happened between you two the night before we left the training camp."

"oh, that. i'll tell you later-really lazy to explain right now," you yawned.

"alright, fine."

a few minutes later you finally got to school. you walked into the building, meeting akaashi and bokuto at an empty classroom.

"hey, cheyanne! hey y/n!" bokuto smiled.

"morning!" cheyanne said sitting on top of a desk.

you walked over to akaashi and sat on a desk next to him. "good morning bokuto. and hey akaashi."

"hey," he smiled at you.

the four of us had a conversation about random topics until the bell rang.

"alright, see you guys at lunch!" bokuto said getting up from his desk and left the classroom.

"let's go to class," cheyanne smiled getting up and waiting by the door. you and akaashi got up as well and walked out of the door. you three walked side-by-side to class.