𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
you woke up from people moving around. you saw everyone was getting ready so you did the same. after freshening up in the girl's bathroom, you went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

"hey dumbass," you felt a poke on your shoulder.

you turned around to see tobio, "don't call me that! and hey."

"yeah yeah, whatever," he scoffed, "let's eat breakfast together."

"aww~, did my little cousin miss me that much?" you smirked.

"never mind, go eat with your friends. if you have any that is."

"of course i do. but i was just teasing. let's eat together and talk about that crazy quick attack of yours," you said. you sent cheyanne a text not to wait for you.

"alright, sure," tobio said. he guided you to the karasuno table and sat next to you.

ten minutes have passed, you and tobio have been eating and talking. throwing insults at each other too, of course. tsukishima occasionally joined in on the teasing too, but only if it's targeted at tobio.

"uh- y/n?" tobio asked, leaning into your ear, but his face is still looking straight.

"hm?" you hummed.

"why is fukurodani's setter...glaring at me?"

you looked up to see akaashi glaring at tobio. you turned your direction back to your food and whispered, "don't mind him. he's probably a little jealous or something."

"doesn't he know i'm your cousin?"

"nope," you popped the 'p', and tobio hummed in response.