𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟑

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
2 days flew by and it's now time to go to the training camp. you packed your bag and left your house. at the end of the driveway, there was your loving, but also dense, best friend.

"hey cheyanne," you greeted, as you both started walking.

"hey, y/n! are you excited?" she asked, turning towards me.

"yeah, i'm also excited to see tobio," you smiled, but then it quickly went away. "but i'm not excited for this whole, akaashi thing."

"c'mon! it shouldn't be that bad. he's a very calm and collected guy."

"yeah, i guess."

you both kept walking to fukurodani. after a while of walking, you and cheyanne finally got there. you decided to race there because cheyanne thought it would be a good idea to "get your blood pumping". you guys were also a little late. but in the end, all it did was make you tired.

"sorry for being late," you said walking over to fukurodani's coach.

"no worries, just head on in the bus," he smiled.

"SORRY WE'RE LATE!" you heard bokuto yell.

you and cheyanne turned around and saw bokuto and akaashi running towards the bus.

"sorry we're late, bokuto woke up late," akaashi apologized. the coach said it was fine and went on the bus leaving you, cheyanne, akaashi, and bokuto outside.

"CHEYANNE!" bokuto yelled, startling the girl, "wanna sit together?!" bokuto started wiggling his eyebrows for cheyanne to get the hint.

"huh? but i was-OH, SURE SURE!" cheyanne soon caught on and they quickly went on the bus.

you turned to akaashi and quickly flashed a smile at him, "let's get on the bus."

"y-yeah."

you put your bags away and sat in the window seat. akaashi sat next to you with thousands of butterflies in his stomach. he was really tense when the bus started driving but then relaxed.

10 minutes later and you decided to put your earbuds in listening to your playlist.

"wanna listen to music with me?" you turned to akaashi.

"huh? o-oh, uh sure," he smiled, taking the earbud and putting it in his right ear.

--AKAASHI'S POV;
y/n offered her earbud to me and we started listening to her playlist. she has fairly good music taste. it's different from mine, but i really like it.

i look towards y/n to see her tapping her fingers to the beat of the music. she seemed to like listening to music a lot. i realize this when bokuto, cheyanne,
y/n, and i have lunch together.

while later i felt something slowly fall onto my shoulder. y/n fell asleep quite peacefully. we only had 10 minutes left of the ride, which made me pretty sad, but i just let her lay there. i lay my head on hers and also fell asleep.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
TIME SKIP
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

--YOUR POV;
you woke up from slight giggles and camera sounds from a phone.

"what the hell are you doing?" you asked, not moving from your spot. mostly because you were too lazy to.

"look," cheyanne said showing you her phone. her screen showed a picture of you and akaashi sleeping peacefully together. "you guys are so cute!"

'she's going to be the death of me...'

"whatever," you scoffed. you realized everyone already left the bus and it was just you bokuto and cheyanne. and akaashi of course.

"well we'll be off, wake up akaashi for us!" bokuto smiled evilly.

you didn't want to just move your head because that would hurt akaashi's, so you thought of something else.

"akaashi," you whispered, but he didn't wake up. "akaashi~" you said in a blunt voice, now poking his cheek. he finally woke up realizing his position he was in. he quickly got up and grabbed his stuff.

"sorry for falling asleep on you!" he said, avoiding his eyes to anywhere but yours.

"why are you apologizing? i fell asleep on your shoulder. but anyway, it's fine, let's go."

"r-right.."

you grabbed your stuff and got off the bus along with akaashi.