𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟏𝟕

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
you got ready for school, and made your way downstairs. you grabbed a quick snack and quickly ate it.

"y/n! akaashi is waiting for you!" your dad yelled from the living room.

"alright!" you yelled back. you went to the front door, grabbed your bag, and put your shoes on. "bye!"

you remembered the texts yesterday last night.

shouldn't be that bad...i'll just give him simple nods and hums.

"hey, y/n," akaashi smiled at you. you just nodded your head and kept walking. "y/n?"

akaashi gently grabbed your wrist and turned you around.

"are you okay? are you mad at me or something?" he asked cupping your cheeks. you just nodded your head. "..alright. just tell me if somethings wrong," the black-haired boy said lightly kissing your forehead.

the two of you continued walking to the school hand-in-hand.

TIME SKIP !

you got into school, making your way towards the empty classroom you always meet in, with cheyanne and bokuto.

akaashi followed you inside and took a seat at a random desk. you sat next to him as you waited for cheyanne and bokuto.

as you looked out the window with your chin in your right palm, akaashi kept glancing at you. he still thought you seemed a little off, so he grabbed your left hand and intertwined it with his.

"you sure you're alright?" he asked.

you turned to him and nodded 'yes'.