𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
you were normally known as a quiet, blunt, and smart girl. that's what you portrayed to people you weren't as comfortable with as you were with cheyanne.

akari cheyanne-now she was the more "opposite" of you. people knew her to but sociable, crazy (in a good way), and a friendly type of person. whoever she comes across, she can instantly become friends with them. she's pretty smart unless it comes down to bokuto's feelings for her. she can be so dense sometimes as well.

bokuto kōtarō, he's just as friendly as cheyanne. from what he's told you-and from what you observed, he's been crushing on her since she stepped foot into fukurodani academy. so for about two years now. you can call it a little thing called love. his best friend akaashi is in the same boat, but the person he loves isn't aware of his feelings for her.

akaashi keiji, bokuto's closest friend. more like his best friend. akaashi has been in love with you since the last year of middle school. you guys met in one class you both had. he first told cheyanne about his feelings for you-mostly because he hung out with the both of you.

those three people were 3 of the most important people in your life-besides your parents of course. you were an only child, but you were very close with your cousin. he was the person that got you into volleyball. he may be younger than you but when you saw him play, it was amazing.

you learned almost everything you know about setting from him. you started to learn how to set in your last year of middle school. since then your skills have improved a lot.

now you're in your second year of high school. another boring year, nothing special. or at least that's what you expected.

 or at least that's what you expected