𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟏𝟏

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
it's currently 2 am and you were tossing and turning in your bed. you couldn't sleep, you were full of energy. as you were about to find a new position to fall asleep in, you got a notification from your phone.

akaashiiii <3

hey y/n

hey akaashi

y r you up?

i could ask you the same thing

couldn't sleep

full of energy. idky

same.

can i come over ?

but it's 2am

i know. but i miss you

well if you want to.

get here safe :)

will do

---

ten minutes later, you heard a knock at your window. your room was already by a roof so it was easy for people to sneak in and out of your house. by people, you meant cheyanne. but in this case, akaashi.

"hey y/n," akaashi said, while you let him in.

"hey," you said.

you both sat on your bed in a comfortable silence going on your phones.

TIME SKIP

"y/n," akaashi tapped your thigh. "let's go onto your roof," you looked at him confused, as he got off your bed.

"but it's 3 am-"

"the stars. i wanna look at them for a while."

"well, alright," you said. you grabbed a random hoodie and slipped it on. akaashi went out first, then put his hand out for you to grab and get onto the roof.

"thanks," you said sitting down. akaashi soon sat down next to you. a comfortable silence soon sunk in as the both of you continued to stargaze. a little while of silence passed until you spoke up.

"hey akaashi, why do you li- love...me?" you asked a bit embarrassed. "you have a line of girls wanting you. but, you still love me," you stated bluntly.

he turned his head to you, "huh? do i need a reason? and i don't care for the other girls, besides you."

"well, usually people do if it's romantic feelings.
or-at least, that's what i think."

"it's a bit embarrassing...but remember how i used to kinda-well, get made fun of in the middle school? specifically, the last year. you were the first one who stood up for me. that's when i began liking you."

"huh? really?" you asked clearly surprised.

"mhm," he nodded.

"well, i don't think it's embarrassing. anyways, i'm tired," you laid your head on akaashi's lap, which clearly took him by surprise.

his body tensed up but soon relaxed. he stroked your hair as you fell asleep.

TIME SKIP

after 20 more minutes, akaashi gently picked you up and went back into your room. he laid you in your bed and tucked you in. he left your room and closed your window.

IN THE MORNING

you woke up, blocking your face from the sun that was pouring in through your windows. you notice akaashi didn't leave any notes before he left.

so, you checked your phone for any notifications.

akaashiiii <3

i made it home

thanks for the night :)

---

a smile crept onto your face as you unlocked your phone and texted the blue-eyed boy back.