𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
"bye mom, bye dad!" you said leaving your house. you walked out the door and saw cheyanne waiting down your driveway. you quickly walked towards her, flashing her a small smile.

"hey cheyanne," you said walking beside her.

"hey," she said. you both walked to school talking about whatever came to mind. this is how it was every day walking to school.

as you both made your way into fukurodani, you immediately spotted bokuto and akaashi.

"hey hey hey!" bokuto greeted you and cheyanne.

"hey bokuto," cheyanne smiled then turned to akaashi, "hey akaashi!"

"hey," he greeted. "good morning y/n," he said now looking at you.

"oh, good morning," you said bluntly, "and hey bokuto."

"c'mon~ y/n! be more energetic!" bokuto pouted, cheyanne laughed.

"i'm tired bokuto," you started, "anyways we should head to class now, it's about to start."

"alright!" cheyanne said. you, cheyanne, and akaashi all had the same class. you bid your goodbyes to bokuto and made your way into the classroom. you and cheyanne were tablemates, while akaashi and this other girl were in front of you.

"alright class, let's get started!" Mrs. Mei chirped.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
TIME SKIP
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

you were now on your way to the lunchroom. you opened the doors and scanned the crowded area.

"y/n, over here!" bokuto waved. you walked over to the table seeing bokuto and cheyanne, but no akaashi. you sat next to cheyanne, and opened your bento box.