𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟐

↳ !! k

↳ !! k. akaashi ୨୧*˚·

- YOUR POV;
you were sitting at your lunch table with cheyanne, akaashi, and bokuto. you were eating from your bento box, and occasionally stealing from cheyanne's. you heard bokuto talk about a training camp.

"agaashi! the training camp is in 2 days, are you excited?" bokuto asked with his mouth full.

"don't chew with your mouth open bokuto," akaashi sighed, "and yes i am."

"training camp?" you asked, all eyes now on you.

"mhm! mhm!" bokuto nodded.

"is karasuno going?"

"yeah, why?" akaashi asked. your eyes slightly lit up, which he noticed.

"oh, well uh.." your voice trailed off, "is it alright for me and cheyanne to go?"

"huh? why us?" cheyanne asked.

"there's this new move i want to learn how to do and there's only one person that can teach it to me," you stated bluntly.

"who?" akaashi asked.

"kageyama tobio," you slightly smiled of the name, "we're c-" cheyanne covered your mouth.

"don't tell him your cousins," cheyanne whispered.

"what why?" you whispered back, in an annoyed toned.

"i'll tell you later."

"anyways, as i was saying, he's my...close friend. i'm also friends with a few of his teammates."

akaashi couldn't help to feel a pang in his chest. you would normally reject guys when they asked you out. or even if they tried to talk to you. you're undoubtedly pretty, so it's normal for you to get a lot of attention. he has never seen you around other guys all that much either.