"Um, it's hazy. I remember being in the hospital. Everything before that is fuzzy. Why, is there something you want me to remember?" I asked. Jungkook moved me off him and sat up.

"Well...there's something I told you that caused you to pass out and whatnot. The doctor told me not to do or say anything to you that'll have something like that happen again, because if I do, the result will be worse. But I really think I should tell you again because it's hurting me inside."

"Well, if you're hurting, I think you should tell me. Like I said before, we have to be 100 percent honest with each other." I was nervous to say the least. "Please, don't get to upset. I can't afford to lose you because of this." Jungkook said walking around the room.

"You won't lose me KooKoo. I promise." I said walking behind him and hugging him from behind. "So, there's been many times where I could be...creepy. How I stalked you day and night. And other things. I know you think I'm crazy....insane even...."

"You being that way is why I love you Kookie." I said resting my head on his back. "I was creeped out by you and scared, but thats just a part of who you are. I've learned to love that part of you." I said. I felt Jungkook grab my hands. "And this is why I'm telling you this. I am pretty crazy. But you brought that out of me. You realize there hasn't been any killings since we met? Well a little later after we met?"

"Well yeh. I just thought they got caught or something. Many people has been posting about it too. Why?" I said letting him go. Jungkook turned around and held my hands to his chest. "It's because you made me stop."

"I made you stop? Stop what?" I already knew what he was talking about, but I wanted to hear him say it. "Everything. Hunting. Every living thing. Murdering. Finding people. Watching them. Observing them. Killing them." Jungkook didn't look away from me at all.

I knew this was the outcome of your relationship. It was obvious. He stalked me for goodness sake. "Why didn't you kill me? I know you had to at least think about it. Why didn't you?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Because I was in love with you. The night I took your virginity, I wanted to kill you right then and there. But seeing you sleep so peacefully made me want to see you like that all the time. I wanted to wake up to your beautiful face. I wanted to continue seeing you smile and be happy. I know I took advantage of you, it wasn't my intention. You just have this effect on me. You make me want to explode. You make me so happy. And me being happy drew me away from my bad ways. And seeing you happy made me want to be better for you."

Jungkook started to cry. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly as if I were to fade away the moment he'd let go. I wiped his tears with my thumbs. "There's no need to cry Kookie. I still love you."

"I'm so sorry for lying to you all this time hyung. You said that if we aren't honest with each other, our relationship will end horribly. Is that true?" Jungkook cried and cried putting his head in my shoulder. "No Jungkook. I won't leave you."

"You're not gonna break up with me? It's okay if you do. I understand if you don't want to be with someone like me. I won't kill you hyung. I gave it up to keep you with me. I gave my father all the tools I used after you passed out from the first time I told you. You don't have to worry about the cutlery, it's not strong enough. I've tried on myself, many times."

"I won't break up with you. You're my first. And I love you. I'm upset that you lied about it. But nothing bad is going to happen. Plus if you are telling the truth about giving it all to your father then I have nothing to worry about right?"

"Yes Jimin-ssi. I gave everything all back to my father. I'm crazy about you Jimin-ah. I don't want anything to ruin hyung's love for me." Jungkook kept crying holding my hands. "I get it. You can stop crying Kookie. Nothing will ruin the love I have for you. I've loved you all this time, and I will continue to. My heart grows bigger for you every day."

"How could you tell me not to cry and you're crying hyung?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I don't know. I'm just glad that you finally told me." Jungkook pulled me close to him and kissed my lips.

He made out with me, with our tears falling like waterfalls. "Ju-Jungkook-ah~Jungkook stop." I said pulling away. "Why?" Jungkook asked continuing to kiss on me. "Because I don't want you." Jungkook suddenly stopped and backed away.

He eyes started welling up with tears again. "Are you serious? You don't want me? After everything you just said? Jimin, I'm too vulnerable right now. My heart will explode." Jungkook cried and cried.

"I'm joking babe. I just like seeing you cry. I haven't before." I lifted my arms and Jungkook picked me up with a smile, kissing all over my face.