"You're a lot touchier today" Jihyo speaks against my cheek.

"Do you not like it?" A pang of worry hits me.

"I like it, keep doing it" she places a kiss on my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

Her attention goes back to the laptop and my hands keep caressing her and feeling every little curve of her body and how her muscles shift when she moves. It all leaves me desperate to feel more of her, to hear her call my name as if her life depends on it but I don't want her to stop something important just because I'm feeling needy. So I do the next best thing, I kiss her chest and neck-anywhere I can reach really-just to feel how her breathing hitches when I bite her on occasions.

"I love you" I whisper against her chest and I feel how the words affect her "God you're beautiful, Jihyo" I place another kiss over her heart "you're mine" I bite her this time and I hear how she suppresses a moan.

"Baby" her voice comes out airy "not right now, please" Jihyo pleaded.

Before I can respond to her, her professor asks to turn on the cameras. I groan as Jihyo moves higher up on my body, practically sitting on my chest, and sets her laptop up so I'm barely seen.

I lay my arms over her thighs and massage her hips to try and distract myself, but of course, everything backfires on me. Jihyo groans when I roll my thumb over her hip bone, it sends a wave of heat and needs through me.

"Fuck" I whisper low enough for her not to hear.

I try to ignore how my body reacts physically to the way Jihyo's voice makes me feel, but it proves harder when I can't help but let my hands wander down to her thighs and massage them. Jihyo sighs again and I can't ignore how my body reacts, how blood goes places I don't want it to.

"Jihyo, I have a problem" I speak without thinking.

"Baby I've told you before, I don't have a problem with you having a di-it's not that we'll not entirely" I cut her off.

"What's wrong?" Jihyo looks down at me.

"I need you but I don't want you to stop what you're doing" I close my eyes and try not to feel so embarrassed.

"Need me?" She cocks her head at me

"I--I...sex...I want to fuck you Jihyo"

"O-oh!" I open my eyes and I see Jihyo blushing.

"Sorry, I can go to the bathroom if you want" I start getting up until I feel a hand push me back down.

"No, it's ok" she runs her hand from my chest to my hair.

Slowly I move my hands from her hips to her stomach causing her breath to get caught in her throat. I watch her reaction as I lower my hand from her stomach to between her thighs only to then slowly bring it back up.

"You're so mean" Jihyo whispers.

"You never said you wanted it so I stopped" this time I put my hand under her shirt and feel her stomach tense and quiver under my touch.

"I never said that I didn't want it" Jihyo looks down at me.

"Then say it" I move my hand down just the tiniest bit.

"I want it-ok we're going to discuss our last topic, Jihyo, you said you were interested in discussing it, do you want to go first?" The professor calls out to Jihyo.

Jihyo snaps back and looks at the laptop "O-oh, yes professor!"

I just lay there and watch as Jihyo goes back and forth with her professor and classmates about the topic that I can't bring myself to care about. As time keeps passing I keep massaging Jihyo's hips and thighs and feeling how she moves when she's satisfied. Eventually, she finishes with her class and looks at me again.