A shiver ran through my spine.....
I think there would be goosebumps on my skin where he was touching me.....

I gulped visibly.....I was biting my lower lips as I was hell nervous.

His eyes again darkened......what is happening right now?

Can anyone explain me..... right now
I am feeling like a dumb idiot not understanding a thing.

His hand once again raised to the level of my face.......I just closed my face not knowing what to do.

It's not like I would stop him if he would like to kiss me once again.

To be honest I want him to do that again......

I feel so idiotic that I was deep in thinking during he was kissing me when it should be me equally enjoy that.

If not first one I will enjoy the second one I thought.....

I once again lost in my thoughts....but was brought back to world when I felt his hand touching my lips....

I was biting my lower lip all the time?

He separated it from between my teeth

My heart is like running a marathon.

"Stop biting it. Do you understand?" He said darkly.

I nodded my head obediently as I feel something is wrong and I don't want to make any mistakes right now.

He nodded his head in appreciation.

Again he lowered his lips and started kissing mine softly....

I started panicking ......I mean I  didn't expect his to kiss me so suddenly.

Couldn't he give some intimation before doing this.....so I could prepare myself.

He left my lips and was still so close that even a movement will result into us kissing.

I can feel his breathe so close near my lips.....

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Why are you always so lost in your day dreaming or mind talking ....what ever.
Concentrate on me.Ok?" He said sternly.

I gulped at our proximity.....I just said "Hmmm" as I don't want to move an inch as the reason is obvious.

He again leaned in.....I immediately closed my eyes getting ready for the kiss.......or may be welcoming.

I waited....

One..two.....there....four......

Why is he taking this much time?

I opened my eyes impatiently.

He was looking at me darkly.....

"Kiss me back...".  He said but without even waiting for my reply he leaned to me.

He started kissing me so softly before and then started sucking my lips alternatively and so intensely.

I tried to move my lips but I think I terribly failed in imitating his actions.

Because when ever I tried to kiss him the kiss broke.

He groaned and separated from me still holding me close to him.

I know he is disappointed in me......

Why wouldn't he? Every man would be disappointed if their wife can't even kiss him.

I think I spoiled his mood.

I looked at him with my still blurry eyes .

I took a deep breath and said

"Sorry for disappointing you.....I ....I don't know ...mmm...how to kiss."

Why am I stuttering?

Will he be angry at me?

But I heard a chuckle from him.

"I know.....you still have a lot to learn.
Don't worry I will teach you." He said with an evil smirk playing on his lips.

I gasped hearing that....

Did he just said that he will teach me how to kiss?

God say no....

Why is he so blunt....

******

Sorry guys for the late update.

I was busy these two days that I didn't even got time to write....
Hope you guys understand.

And also....did you guys liked the chapter?

I tried to describe as much as possible....

Next chapter will be of Siddharth's pov.
Hope you will enjoy that too....