𝟔𝟎. Animagus

This time it was green nail polish and Leah was delighting in painting tiny, disfigured snakes on everyone's thumbnails. It had been Draco's idea, one which he would later deny.

"Mine's named Balthazar," Leah told them excitedly as she accidentally gave the snake on Blaze's right thumb two heads instead of one.

"That's nice." Olivia smiled. "I think I'll name mine...Carole."

"Awe! Cute!" Leah cooed.

"Could you stop moving and finish the dang snake?" Blaze hissed.

"Yeah, yeah." Leah waved him off, continuing her work.

"So, what's your's named?" Liam grinned at Draco.

"Don't even start." Draco scoffed back at him.

Today they were just outside the castle walls sitting under the large tree they had slowly claimed as their own in the three years they'd been at Hogwarts. If other students were hanging around it and saw them coming, they knew to quickly vacate that area lest they get their heads bitten off by the group's vicious guard dog. It was an unusually sunny day and so Leah insisted they make the most of it.

Valentine had a book open in her lap and as she turned the page, she glanced at the snake on her own thumbnail. Leah had gotten to her in the early morning when she was still asleep. She's actually woken up as Leah was blowing on her nail to dry the polish. The look on the girl's face when she saw Valentine glaring at her was photo-worthy. She'd half flung herself across the room, scurrying between hers and Olivia's bed. Valentine had been too tired to do much about it and ended up smearing the polish a little when she got dressed. It matched her ring, the one she had also gotten from Leah.

"Done." Leah cheered excitedly when she finished Blaze's nails. "So, what are you going to name it?"

"Uh, nothing?"

"What? Why!"

"Because that's stupid?"

"But it's not!"

"Kinda is."

"Noooooo!"

"Bloody hell, scream at someone else, would you!"

"No!" Leah handed the polish bottle to Olivia and shoved at Blaze's shoulder. "I want to scream at you is that's what I'm going to do!"

"All because of this!" Blaze jabbed his thumb at her face pointedly.

"Because you're being mean and won't give it a name! The poor thing! To go through life nameless!"

"It doesn't have a life to go through, you spaz!"

Do they seriously never tire of this?

Draco, Liam and Olivia all shuffled a little further away, trying to not get hit by one of Leah's flailing limbs.

"Oh, hey, Olivia?" Said Liam.

"Yes?"

"I just remembered, how far have you gotten on our written assignment for Transfigurations? Because I'm suffering and would give my right leg for some help."

Olivia laughed good-naturedly.

"No problem. I'm actually almost finished."

"Can I get in on that?" Draco jumped in.

"Yeah, sure."

"Awesome." Draco grinned. "I haven't started yet."

"You know it's due in three days, right?" Said Liam.

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄~ {The Lestrange Daughter #1} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara