chapter 2

* trigger warning: rape *

Man ripped Lexi's underwear off, throwing it on the floor. She begged him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. He just kept doing what he wanted whole time, rape her while Jaden watches, unable to help her. And all of that because he killed a William, the guy who tried to rape her. And on top of all that, William didn't even like the guy, he was fully straight, while on the other hand rapist didn't even care. He just wanted a payback.

So many tears streaming down Lexi's face while she is screaming and praying that he'll stop and somebody would hopefully help her. Blood between her legs, her body slowly becoming numb.

Jaden in the other room, trying to break the chair or somehow get out the room to go and help her while he watched everything on a laptop in front of him.
Tears were going down his face too, he could just imagine how she feels. And all of that was his fault, he killed the guy, even though he deserved it. He knew that once this all is over, and if they get out alive, he had to leave her. He put the girl through so much pain and danger, just look at them both now.
He screamed, even though he knew nobody is going to hear him, nor the guy would stop.
So hard trying to break the chair, veins in his arms showing as he managed to fall on the floor with chair. There was a water glass that guy left there just to tease Jaden cause he can't get it. He somehow kicked the thing where cup was, making it fall on the floor and make few cuts on his body, but he didn't care about it.
He grabbed a piece of glass trying to cut the rope.
He knew he was running out the time, he had to do it faster.
Cutting the rope on his right arm, and making a small cut on his wrist, he cut off all the ropes getting up from the floor.
Now, how will he open the doors?
He tried everything that he could think of. He noticed the screams on the laptop stopped, but you could still hear sobs of the girl. Panic filled his body as he realized the guy is no longer in room with Lexi. He heard the doors of the room he was in unlock, so he stood right next to doors, trying to mix with the wall.
Rapist looked shocked when we saw Jaden was no longer in room, while Jaden didn't waste time to push him on the wall as his head slammed against it. Pushing him to other wall with same energy and then down on floor getting on top of him punching the guy in his face. Guy tried fighting him, as he flipped them over, now he throwing punches on Jaden's face. He soon started choking him, as Jaden tried to grab a piece of glass that was on the floor.
He managed to do it, pushing it on guys face, and it happened just to be his eye. Blood started running out of his eye as he fell on floor.
Jaden didn't waste any more seconds, pushing all the pain in his body to the side and running out of room, grabbing closing the doors of this one locking it since key was still in doors.
He grabbed the key yelling Lexi's name, but he couldn't hear a thing. He banged on the doors, until he heard her sobs behind ones.
"Lexi?!"
He yelled banging again and then stopping, putting his ear on the doors trying to hear if she's there.

Girl on the other side of the doors was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably, she managed to whisper Jaden's name, but she didn't know if that was actually him or she is just imagining things.
Jaden tried every key, until he found one that is meant for those doors, unlocking them and bursting inside of the room.
"Lexi? Lex, I'm here, please, look at me. We're okay now, okay? Just try to match my breathing please."
Well, that wasn't really helping, since Jaden's breathing was really fast, adrenaline in his body still.
He untied girl, grabbing her shorts as she flinched at his touch. That broke him.
He didn't want her being scared of him.
"It's just me Lexi, let me help you, we gotta get outta here."
Her sobs became harder when he was touching her body, he grabbed the ripped underwear just to wipe the blood between her legs, before putting her shorts on.
He picked her up, knowing that she probably isn't able to walk, especially that they didn't ate for days.
Jaden found a phone, it probably belongs to the man who kidnapped them. He unlocked it typing in Addison's number, but failing when he realized there's no signal.
He ran out the house with her in his arms, phone in his hand as he tried finding the signal.
"Yes."
He said after he saw one line showing that he had a signal to call somebody.
He typed in Addison's number again. It didn't take long for her to answer.

Everyone in LA was answering every call they got on their phones, hoping they'll hear something from Jaden or Lexi.
"Hello?"
Her tired voice said as everyone in the room around her looked at her desperately.

"Addison? Addison? We-"
"Jaden? Is that you?"
She jumped from couch as tears of happines rolled down her face as everyone looked at her.
"Addison we- He-"
"Where are you guys Jaden?"
"Uh- We-"
And at that moment he fell down on the ground, unconscious, as signal cut off. Both Jaden and Lexi down on the floor, unconscious. He didn't even realize that the girl in his arms wasn't conscious. They were in middle of nowhere. Thousands of miles away from everyone they knew.

"Jaden? Jaden?!"
Addison yelled realizing that Jaden was no more on the line.
"Addison?"
"W-Was that Jaden?"
"Where are they?"
"Are they okay?"
She broke down crying as everyone kept asking all those questions.
Bryce pulled her in his chest, stroking her hair trying to calm her down so she can tell what happened.
"Addi you have to tell us what happened. Was that Jaden?"
She nodded in his chest.
"Did he tell you where they are?"
She shook her head no, trying to manage to talk.
"H-he just kept saying my name, we and he, and th-en there was just a fall on the g-ground when call end-ed."
"We have to get somebody to locate call."
"Who should we call?"
"I don't think we know anybody."
"Um, I think there's a program for that. My uh, my husband used to use it to find my location."
"Do you know the name?"
"Uh, no, I never did. But, but I could try contacting his brother, he was always the normal one. Maybe he knows."
Sabrina said getting her phone out of her pocket.
"Would you do that?"
She nodded pressing the contact of her ex-husbands brother.
The reason she was there with them, is that her and Cooper kept in contact after he drove her and her son to their new apartment. They clicked together and he really found her attractive. They went on dinner few nights ago before Lexi and Jaden went missing.
They all waited, her phone against her ear as all you could hear in the room was their breathing. Everyone tried to stay strong, even though they all wanted to break down and cry in the corner of the room.
God only knew what happened to them. Who is 'he'? Are they still alive? Where is Lexi? And where in the hell they are?

"Julian? Thanks God you picked up."
Sabrina said sighing.
"Listen, I really need you to help me right now.. We need to locate someone's call, and I really need the name of that program.. Yeah.. It has to be on computer? Okay, yeah."
Kio showed Sabrina to give him her phone, since he is the one who knows the most about computers and electronics.
"Okay, I'll give you a guy that actually knows something about computers."
She handed phone to Kio who already turned on the laptop.
Julian started explaining everything to Kio, how is he supposed to download it, how to use it, how to connect the phone with computer and all that stuff.
It took two hours to download it and to connect Addison's phone to computer, but they managed to do it.
Kio started the program, locating where the call was made.
"Okay, listen, before we locate it, we have to talk who is going."
Bryce said and of course everyone said they want to go.
"Okay, I guess I'll have to be a boss right now. Josh, Blake, Vinnie, y'all are going. Griff you're going to since you wanted to be a nurse and we don't know if we'll need it. And we need a girl with us, in case something happened to Lexi. Ness, you'll will go, but it's probably dangerous so if you don't wanna go we'll understand."
"Are you crazy? Of course I'm going!"
"Okay then, Blake and Vinnie, go to comp and prepare our weapons and everything. We don't know what is happening there."
"We are going too."
John said pointing to him and Derek.
"Sorry John, we don't want more family members involved. This is maximum that will be going."
They immediately went out the house driving crazy to get everything ready, so they can go the same second they find the location.

°°°°°°°°°°

Not me crying while writing this chapter.
words count: 1629