The conversation made you laugh, it was the kind of humor that you shamefully missed when you left on Friday. Butterflies invaded your stomach, knowing that he even had Toga's help to pick out your gift, he cared.

"These shades are just what I needed, thanks princess" He praised you, wearing the eyewear. And although you would never confess this, this view was hot. Shirtless Dabi with his silver jewelry adorning his ears, neck, and hands, and resting against his bed wearing my gift.. okay wow.

You shook your head and giggled, "I'm a good gift picker what can I say?". There was a moment of silence where you just stared at each other. "I hope you're not thinking I'm going to sleep with you or anything" You joked, stuffing the perfume back into the bag. "You're not my type" He said coldly and you frowned only slightly, ouch.

After more talking, he walked you out of the house, tension built up on your shoulders. "Will you be at school tomorrow or are you gonna dip as usual?" He hummed for a bit and placed his hand on his hips. "Sure, if it means watching your pretty ass in that short skirt" He smirked and you smacked his shoulder. He freed one of his hands to take a strand of your hair.

"You know, you look better with your hair down"

His voice was sweet, but still sharp and dominant. You allowed his hand to twirl your hair around, "Hawks thinks I look cute with my hair up". "Goodnight, (y/n)" He avoided your comment—for what reason? you didn't want to ask. Giving him a smile and one last thank you, you left his home and fell asleep.

"Hawks, baby~ We have to get to class" You mumble as he continues to suck your neck like there's no tomorrow. After giving him a hint of foreplay in the trip, it's been so hard to keep his hands off you. So here you were, his lips on your neck and you looking up.

"You just smell so good, (y/n) I can't get enough" oh shit. By smell he meant the perfume Dabi gave you when you came back, which you definitely hadn't been showered in it since you got it. Hawks believed it was just something you picked up before coming back, my gullible Keigo.

The faint sound of the bell made him pull away from you, his hair messed up because of your hands griping them. He fixed himself before getting off and the both of you began to walk towards the campus. You were both welcomed with your regular friend group, and of course Rumi giving you a smartassed comment.

Classes went horribly long, it felt like an eternity, so when the last bell rings, you bolted out of the room. "Keigo please tell you aren't having a meeting with your coach" You frowned, knowing you were gonna stay late. "Sorry babe, I missed a lot while I was gone" He planted a kiss on your forehead and left. You left with Taishiro and Yu. Rumi went skipping next to your boyfriend and you looked down.

"Don't get jealous (y/n)! Rumi was just promoted captain of the female team"

"Oh, I wasn't thinking about that.. good for her though"

The group continued to take in the tables out in the courtyard. And you block out their conversation until Taishiro's voice increases in volume. "Great idea Yu! I should totally host a party!" Are the words that caught your attention. "I totally agree!, What do you think, (y/n)?" You pulled a smile and nodded, acting exciting.

Afternoon rolled in after a while, and you finally arrived home. You asked Hawks to stay for a while, and helped him catch up with his work. Your father had a convention to attend, so it was just the two of you.

"Finally!" He cheers closing up a textbook and resting on the couch, turning on the tv. "I tell you, missing one week is horrible, I don't know how you can keep up" You joke, laying your head down on his laps, he begins to caress your face. "Hm.. I don't know either, wanna grab something to eat?" He asks staring into your eyes. "No, thank you" You politely decline, even though you were growing hungry.

"Hey, Taishiro told me something about a party to let loose with all this college stuff, is that true"

"Mhm"

"Wanna go?"

"Do you wanna go?"

"It'll be nice"

"Then we'll go baby"

You smiled at him and he copied you. To be honest, you weren't super excited, because the last party you went to Hawks was quite the handful. Perhaps you needed this, a break from the tireless nights. You lifted your head up to his and began to kiss him deeply, a part of you craving him.

His hands enveloped on the sides of your head and pulled you in closer, feeling you sit on him and hook your hands on his shoulders. "I-I think I'm ready" Keigo's eyes widen at your words. He unzipped his beige colored pants and pinned you down on the couch.

You gulped dryly, watching him pull his pants down and taking out a condom. You never told him you were on the pill, but better safe than sorry. You're only now seeing his dick and couldn't help but gasp, getting a chuckle from the male.

After preparing himself, he adjusted himself, and you could feel your heart beat racing. Your body began to tremble, and you were panicking. You suddenly touch his chest softly and he took it as a push. He kneeled up and looked at you confused.

"Sorry I'm.. I got scared"

"Baby? Are you shaking? Come here"

He hugged you, but you weren't moving. "Sorry, it was just so sudden..." No answer from Hawks. After he pulled his pants again and sat next to you, you held his hand. "How about this?" You asked, your eyes twinkling. "Yeah?"

"How about we.. try this again on Friday?"

"I don't wanna give you pressure (y/n)"

"No, it's for me, let's do this on Friday, before Taishiro's party"

"Okay baby"