"Okay, so who's gonna help make us visible to confront our bandmate?" Luke asked Willie "And hopefully answer some of our questions" I added.

"Oh no, none of these lifers have the ability to do that-" Willie was interupted by the lights dimming and a spotlight coming from the darkness. "But here comes the guy who does!" His voice arose in excitement and he drummed on the table. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, back from the dead by popular demand: Caleb Covington!" A voice announced. Applause and whistling came from the chairs.

"Did you miss me?" A man dressed in a deep purple suit floated down from the ceiling, leaving us in awe. "I did too! Welcome to the party of your dreams. From the egyptians; to the druids, to the person sitting next to you. We've all wondered, where do you go when that final light is snuffed out? Allow me to show you" A smile spread across his face as he started to sing.

'Let me introduce myself
We got some time to kill
Consider me the pearly gates to your new favorite thrills
We could go make history or you could rest in peace
But here there ain't no misery
'Cause on the other side we live like kings

Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Let your body loose, let your body loose
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?
Show you a thing or two
'Cause you ain't seen nothing'

He stood on the stage, waving his hands and making 'lifers' appear in front of our eyes. I chuckled, astonished at the magic this ghost held.

'Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood'

He slowly walked to the dancefloor, dancing with performers while he continued his song. I looked at Willie and we locked eyes as we both let out a loud 'Whoo!', making the guys laugh.

'Everything has got a price but happiness is free
Just so happens, you're in luck
We got a vacancy
We can set the night on fire and break out of the scene
Your soul print on the walk of fame
On the boulevard of your wildest dreams'

He came up to our table and lifted the tablecloth to reveal a dancer dressed in pink. If this guy can create 'lifers' from air he can definitely know why we can touch.

'Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do boys?
Let your body loose, let your body loose
Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do boys?
It ain't bragging if it's true
Now you ain't seen nothing

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood

The rain don't blind the rising souls
They got too much to see
I got your glamour, got your gold
Got all you'll ever need
Let me hear you now

Yeah
(I got your glamour, got your gold)
(Got all you'll ever need)
Yeah

I said watch me make a move, watch me make a move, boys
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?)
I said watch me make a move, no, I don't disappoint
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?) Amen
Watch me make a move, I'm ya number one choice
(Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?)
Watch me make a move
Come one and give me that noise
A tomb with a view
Ain't it something?

Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of Hollywood
So welcome to the brotherhood
Where you won't be misunderstood
Life is good on the other side of HollywoodAin't it the best?
Long live the dead!'

Two women lifted a curtain over Caleb and as he uttered the last words, the curtain was dropped and he was gone. We all stood and cheered.

"Man, I knew I recognized him! He's the guy who bumped into me outside the Orpheum." Alex told us.

"Wait- isn't he the magician that died that horrible death by one of his tricks?" Reggie looked shocked. I laughed, "I wouldn't really mention that when you meet him." I gently pushed his shoulder. 

"Yeah, you guys should come back when he does one of his movies, for Titanic he literally floods the entire place!" Willie waved his hands around, smiling and laughing.

"So... where'd he go?" Reggie then jumped, seeing Covington behind him. "Oh wow! There he is!" I said, a slight panic in my voice. 

"Hello! Caleb Covington. Welcome to the Hollywood ghost club."

"This is, Alex, Luke, Reggie and y/n" Willie signalled to us as Caleb went around shaking our hands. As he went to shake mine I pulled it out of his reach. "Human" I chuckled. "Oh? Interesting" He smiled. Looking at Reggie but looking back at me, almost like he recognized my face. 

"Yeah! It's really nice to meet you!" Alex looked at him, smiling.

"Pleasure is mine, nothing warms my heart more than sharing this magic with new friends. Please, sit, sit." He sat at the head of the table and we all sat with him.

"Thank you for inviting us" Alex looked at Caleb. 

"Of course, of course. So, Willie tells me that you have some magic of your own." Caleb said making a motion with his hands. As Alex stuttered his speech, I stepped in before he could say something stupid.

"Yeah, they can be seen by 'lifers' when they sing with me and my younger sister." I nodded smiling at him. The way he looked at me was unsettling. It was like I had met his gaze before.

"Interesting, and... you're human, but how did you get here with them?"

"Oh" I held out my hand and Reggie put his chin in it, "I can kinda touch Reg" I took my hand away and he smiled. "Wow, it's not often you come across people and ghosts that have similar talents, we must stick together." The way he smiled felt like he was hiding something. "Well if you'll excuse me, I have to go pay the bills, if you know what I mean." He came to his feet and walked away. 

"I love that dude! Please tell me this party is never going to end!"

A couple of minutes later me, Reggie and Luke were talking to a couple about Star Wars. "You mean to tell the they made eight more Star Wars movies and they killed Han Solo? What kind of future is this?!" Reggie groaned and walked away.

Me and Luke looked back at the couple. "We found out a week ago and didn't have the heart to tell him. Just- please don't mention JarJar."

I saw Alex and Willie talking and I couldn't help but smile at the two. I approached Alex as Willie walked away and so did Reggie.

"Someone just told me they added a character named JarJar, what's a JarJar!?" Reggie exclaimed as I sat down looking at Alex.

Caleb walked up to the table, "I take it you guys are enjoying yourselves?" He asked as I examined him. Why did he keep looking at me like I was a threat. I didn't know this man, though it already felt I had made an enemy. I came for answers and only had more questions. I heard him mentioning us joining his house band but I could only think of Julie. I couldn't leave her. Never. All of a sudden, a feast appeared in front of us as I watched the boys stuff their faces. 

"I'll just have a little" I heard Alex mutter as he stuffed a whole pizza slice into his mouth. I was weak with laughter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again! Sorry for the lack of chapters, I haven't had the motivation to write in a little but I'm glad I'm back. I hope you liked this chapter explaining the Hollywood ghost club and another familiar face...

-Zoe.