XVI

How was this happening? One minute I'm just trying to make it through the day and then a ghost band appears in my garage?! And now I can touch one of them!? I felt sick. I needed answers, and soon.

"Erm... Maybe if you come with us and Willie tonight we can ask his friend for answers?" Alex looked around at everyone, one hand in his pocket as he itched the back of is neck with the other. 

"Yeah!" Reggie smiled over at me before looking back at Alex who was smirking knowingly.

"I don't think that's a good idea Reggie." Julie looked up at him, "She is already stressed, now you're going to take her to someone who is apparently going to answer her questions?"

"Jules, maybe I should. I can easily get there and I'll have the guys. I'll be fine." I stood up and put my hands on her shoulders. She looked concerned. "Are you sure?"

"I mean, how many times will you get the chance to travel with your ghost band?" Luke smiled.

"I'll be okay, I promise. Plus someone has to keep these guys in check." I signalled to the boys standing beside me and laughed. "I'll think about it. If- you tell me exactly what you're going to do." Julie gave Reggie a death stare.

"Erm- okay- so- A) we are going to see Alex's new friend Willie to see if we can get payback on Bobby 2) Willie is also a ghost- pretty cool and D) You guys need to be taken care of not us. We can't die." Reggie smirked.

"Because you're already dead, and from eating hot dogs may I add." Julie wasn't impressed but I managed to convince her to let me go with them. She never stops worrying about me because she doesn't want to lose me too. "Okay, you can go. But you have to promise that you'll be back in time for our gig."

"We'll be back in time." Luke smiled at her. I held Julie's hand as I walked away. Her holding tightly as I pulled my hand from her's. "I love you" I whispered to her. "You too" She whispered back with an almost pained smile.

"My lady" Reggie bowed, holding out his hand ready for me to take. "Dork" I laughed taking his hand and preparing myself for the dizzy spell that was about to come upon me. All of a sudden I felt a burst of wind, holding on tighter to Reggie so I wouldn't lose him. 

"Woah, I'm never going to get used to that." I stumbled as we landed in front of a grand hotel. "Alright?" Reggie looked over. I nodded and smiled up at him. Another ghost who must've been Willie, skated to a stop before us and his eyes immediately shifted to me. I still kept a tight grasp of Reggie's hand as I told Willie who I was, "I'm Julie's older sister, y/n. And before you ask how we can touch- we were hoping your friend could answer our questions."

"Okay, well what are we waiting for?" He chuckled, skating off as we ran behind him. 

We walked down a bright hallway to a big open room. Seeing groups of people standing around a gold balcony. Reggie walked in front of me and guided me into the room. I could feel my hands shaking as he looked back to me and smiled. There was something about his smile that calmed me. 

We all followed Willie and watched as he slid down the twisting stair rail. He looked back up to us and laughed, I could see Alex admiring him. "Give it a try!" He yelled up to me. "Okay!" I yelled back. I walked forward and waved at the boys before I slid down the rail to greet Willie at the ground. The boys walked down after me. "Pretty good for a lifer." Willie said, holding his hand out for a high five. "Well thanks... a lifer?" I smiled pretending to hit his hand."It's what other ghosts call the living" Alex looked amazed.  "I like this guy" I turned to Alex and he smiled.

Someone dressed in white took us to a table reserved under the name William.

This was amazing. The people, the dancing, the stage, the stage was amazing, the opportunity to play there would be incredible. I looked back at the guys and came back to my senses.