I

This night was going to be life changing. Sunset curve had been waiting for this their whole careers. Their booming voices echoing around the Orpheum as the staff watched in awe. The floor shook with the echoing from the powerful lyrics the boys projected to the world. A girl wiping down tables looked up at them as they uttered the last few words.

"Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never
It's now or never (now or never)"

A roar of laughter and applause came from the girl in the front. The boys laughed. "Thank you! We're Sunset Curve!" Luke yelled

"Tell your friends!" Reggie chimed in.

Bobby, the guitarist, made his way forward to this mystery girl, and made a desperate attempt to flirt with her. His band joined him in the pit and trailed off the conversation.
"I don't know 'bout you guys, but after that rehearsal I'm starved. How about one last street dog dinner? To celebrate our upcoming fame." Luke asked his band mates.
"No thanks. I'm vegetarian." Bobby chuckled as he fixed his gaze on Rose.
"Okay, your loss." Luke said as he noticed Bobby's heart eyes for Rose, he then added "must've been that hamburger for lunch."
Rose laughed and Bobby glared at Luke.

The three boys walked confidently out of the backstage doors.
"That's what I'm talking about!" Luke exclaimed.
"The smell of Sunset Boulevard?" Alex asked through his and Reggie's laughter.

"No." Luke chuckled then added, "it's what that girl said in there tonight, it's about our music, it's like an energy, it connects us with people and I want that connection with everybody."

"Then I think we're gonna need more t-shirts" Reggie laughed.

"Let's go boys" Luke and the others walked past a queue of their fans piling at the door and into an alley where they were to dine out of a man's car bonnet.

They loaded their 'streetdogs' with condements and toppings from the machinery and Alex dripped pickle juice on the car battery sitting under the buffet. "Man. I can't wait till we finally eat somewhere where the condements aren't sold out of the back of an automobile." Luke said.

Alex turned to the guy grilling hotdogs and cautiously said, "hey...sorry I got pickle juice on your battery cables."
"It's fine. It'll help with the rust." The man chortled.
"That can't- ok." Confusion filled Alex's voice
The boys walked to an old couch rested against a graffiti filled wall at the back of the alley.

"This is awesome you guys! We're playing at the Orpheum! I can't count how many bands played here and ended up being huge!" Luke reveled in their opportunity as the boys chuckled along.

"We're gonna be legends!" They all smiled.
"Eat up boys, coz after tonight everything changes." The boys took a big bite of their streetdogs and made disgusted faces.
"That's a new flavour." Alex said as he questioned his bite.
"Chill man, streetdogs haven't killed us yet." Reggie reassured him.

A couple minutes later sirens filled the streets and blue and red flashes flooded the sights of standers by. None of them survived that fateful night

_______________________________________

Hi! I'm Zoe and I'm kinda new to Wattpad. This is my first ever story and I have had so much inspiration from a story I have read on here about falling in love with Reggie. Their xsunsetswervex and I fell in love with how emotional and amazingly worded that story was, I couldn't find another that compared to it. So I decided to give my own version a go. I wanted to credit them as I have dog eared a few ideas from their story. Thank you for reading!

p.s I'm sorry if some parts of the next few stories are cringy :)