IV

"Come on, let's do this." Julie said to me as she grabbed her cross.

"Oh no, what are we doing? Julie?!" I yelled after her as I ran out the room. Julie paced down to the garage, not waiting for me to catch up as I ran after her. She walked into the open doors, holding the cross in front of her almost like a weapon.

"Are you still here? Weird phantoms that fell into my garage..?" Julie called out into the empty studio.

"I know we saw something. We ARE NOT crazy, okay?" I said, back to back with my little sister circling, looking for the three boys.

"Well we are all a little crazy." The boy in the grey jacket said as he took a step towards them. Me and Julie jumped back, not expecting to see the ghosts right behind us. Julie grabbed my hand as we looked at each other, scared looks on our face. Julie started screaming again.

"Oh my god! Please stop it with the screaming!" The boy in the pink hoodie yelled. Julie didn't stop. I looked at her. Then the boys. Then clapped my hand over her mouth so they could explain.

"Okay. Now who are you and what are you doing in our mom's studio?" I asked in a loud voice, trying to appear confident when I was terrified. What were they doing here? Who were they?

"Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, the grand piano is new... and... my couch!" The boy in the grey jacket exclaimed in joy as he threw himself onto the couch me that my sister were sitting on when we first listened to their CD. Julie was shaking as she still held the cross out in front of her. "But that is definitely not my six string..." He took a moment to look around.

"Can you give me just one second? Thank.. you" He said as he maneuvered around Julie's outstretched hand, walking over to the other two boys. "Guys what is going on? How did they get their stuff in here so fast?" He sounded confused.

"Maybe they're witches. There are chairs hanging from the ceiling!" The boy in the leather jacket exclaimed.

"There is no such thing as witches" The boy in the pink hoodie chimed in.

"You sure? I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts"

"fair" He agreed

"okay, so what are we going to do about the 'witches'" Grey jacket piped up again.

"No! We're not going with witches. They're just scared. Look." The boy in the pink hoodie signaled towards us, causing all the boys to turn and look our way. "Let someone with a softer touch handle this" He walked over to us with confidence. "What are you doing in our studio?" He made sure to speak slowly and say every word clearly like we spoke a foreign language. Julie panicked, not able to fathom an answer and I watched as she stuck her cross right through the boys stomach.

"Huh?!" She looked at me puzzled.

"Wuh- how- why-" I couldn't bring myself to words.

"Clearly they don't get it." The blonde boy continued, looking back at the others. "Okay, look we're ghosts, all right? We're just three ghosts and we're really happy to be home. So thank you for all the flowers. They really brighten up the place.

"We're in a band called Sunset Curve" Said the boy who was previously enthusiastic over a couch. A couch. I am seeing this right? Aren't I?

"Tell your friends!" Said the boy in the leather jacket coming forward and winking at us.

"Last night was supposed to be a super big night for us. It was gonna change our lives." Grey coat boy shrugged.

"I'm uh- pretty sure it did." Said the blonde boy.

"This is crazy." I said, "It can't be true, right?" I took out my phone and opened up google.

"Who you callin'?" Grey coat asked me.

"I'm googling Sunset Swerve." I told him.

"Sunset Curve!" The three boys corrected me.

"Okay okay-" I said, "whoa. There is a Sunset Curve. Or was. You did die. But not last night. ...Twenty five... years ago?" I looked at them. They obviously were rattled with the news.

"What No no no that's impossible. After we died we went to that dark room where alex cried." The boy who looked like reggie told us.

"Wellllll- ..I don't think...I think we were all pretty upset." The spitting image of alex said in an incredibly high voice.

"That was only for an hour though. We only just showed up here." The last boy who had to be Luke said, astonished and confused.

"Look.. She is just telling you what she read in the article on her phone" Julie told them, taking the phone and holding it up for them to read.

"See. You died in 1995. When you were 17. It's now 2020." I told them.

"So this. This is the future?" Reggie asked in shock.

"wait... so I was crying... for 25 years?! How is that possible?!!" Alex yelled as he looked around at everyone.

"You are just a very emotional person" Reggie patted his shoulder.

"I am not!!" He yelled, moving his shoulder so reggie took his hand of of him. Reggie looked at me and circled his finger around his head behind Alex, saying he was crazy. I let out a laugh but quickly covered my mouth with my hand and gave a stern look to Reggie. I know him from somewhere. But not from his band.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yo! Here is another chapter! I hope you enjoyed my added little bits to this iconic scene and are still here even though the story line hasn't changed a lot just yet, but it will get into what the story is truly about. I think I will add some scenes where y/n and Reggie start to develop feelings to make sure that there is enough chapters hahahah. More chapters will be coming soon!

-Zoe