𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯

Start from the beginning

"Around 5:00 for dinner" he smiled as she nodded and ran upstairs. "Where are you going?" He said to the girl as she smiled and turned around.

"To get ready! Duh gotta make a good impression!!" She yelled to her dad as he chuckled at the girl as she continued to run up the stairs.

TIME SKIP

The girl heard the door bell ring as she shot up from her bed and ran out the room. Practically jumping off the walls as her dad was at the door ready to unlock it.

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED..

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Clayton Ian Richardson 19 years oldJanuary 17th, 2002★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

19 years old
January 17th, 2002
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

* ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Royal Damian Richardson 16 years old September 27th, 2004 ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

16 years old
September 27th, 2004
★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

3RD PERSON

A smile planted to the girls face as her dad let
3 guys in. they did their little hugs and everything.

The girl watched as her dad smile grew.

"Hey hun, I'm Winston." The adult said to the girl as she smiled and side hugged him.
"I'm Phoenix, you can call me nix." She said as he smiled and greeted her sister.

"Phoenix, this is Clayton and Royal." Her dad introduced the two boys in front of her as she smiled sweetly. "Hi, I'm Phoenix." The girl said as they smiled back at her. "Clayton, nice to meet you" he smiled back shaking her hand.
"Hi I'm royal! I love your eyes! Their so pretty!" The boy said enthusiastically as she giggled "thank you! I get it from the best!" She smiled at her dad as he tilted his head smiling.