11. Droping her home

Start from the beginning

"Aditi.." I whispered in her hear.

She realized our position and immediately pull away from the hug.

"I'm sorry." She said while turning to the other side and wiped her tears.

She covered her face with both hands and stood there like this for a while. I also gave her little time to get herself calm down.

"Are you okay..?" I asked her after sometime.

It pained me looking at her like this. She nodded her head as yes. I took out the water bottle from my bag and gave it to her. She took it without looking at me and gulp the half of water in one gulp and all the while I was looking at her with concern. I want her to look at me. I want to look into her eyes and tell her I am here and she will be fine. I want to wipe her tears but I know, I can't.

"Do you want to use washroom?" I asked her in a soft voice.

She nodded her head as yes looking down. Her eyes turned red and puffy and her nose tip turn red. It was looking cuet but I want her nose turn red when she blushe, not when she cried. I picked her bag from store room and we both walked in silence to girls washroom. I looked at her retreat figure when she open the door of girls washroom but she suddenly turn and looked at me with hopely and asking me through her red, puffy eyes, not to leave her.

"Don't worry..I'm here. Call me if you need anything." I said firmly and assured her that I am not gonna leave her. Tears welled up in her eyes and she closed the door firmly while looking down.

I don't want to leave her alone for a second. So I stood near the girls washroom, lean to the wall and put my right hand inside the trousers pocket.

I want to ask Aditi who did this to her but I don't want to make her uncomfortable asking any question of her right now. I will ask her when she will be fine. She is vulnerable and weak now. She needs someone who took care of her in this situation.

But I don't understand one thing, Why Divya leave without her?

Washroom door open and Aditi came out while wiping her wet face with her dupatta. I immediately straightened and walked to her.

"Do you feel okay..?" I asked her concernly. She nodded her head as yes.

"Thankyou..", She whispered while looking down.

She was looking embarrassed because her cheeks are red and they are not because of me. She was feeling embarrassed because I saw her in this condition. Maybe she didn't want me to see her like this but I want to tell her, it is okay to show your weak side sometime but I am not the right person to say this because I also never show my weak side to anyone.

"Come, I'll drop you home." I said in a low and firm voice.

"I don't want to trouble you more. I will go by myself." She said in a low voice while looking down.

"Your bus is already leave. You won't get any other public transport easily and we both are going in same direction so I will drop you. I don't want to leave you alone." I said the last part in whispered.

Aditi raised her head and looked at me with unknown emotions and little bit of shock. I also looked at her but my eyes fill with pain when I saw reflection of Yash in her eyes.

Her pain reminds me of Yash. I want to took all of her pain. I am too broken to bear any pain. But I don't know why I want to feel her pain and take it away from her.

After that we didn't say anything and we both walked in silence till school's parking where my bike was already parked.

******