15. wander through past

Their head fills dizzy, they snap out of it and realized that they in some strange place that they didn't know, a big library, the smell of the old books and some cinnamon, so warm. Everything is all written in English, they realize that they in London...

"This place is Guildhall Library!"_Sei said

"Come one, go find her."_Rui ordered. As Sei said, she have a long black silky hair with a same crimson red eyes. All go looking around the library and try not to be look suspicious at the same times, it's 12:23 AM and it's still lots of people in library, damn. Finally, they saw her, when Sei about to reach her, Rui stops her.

"Stop SEI!"

"Why? There she is! I just need to go over there and ask for her name, boom, done"_sei confused

"Are you seriously?! We can not change the past and interact with her, or else we will disappear"

"Ah sorry"

Katana stand there, read a red special book that not have a second one on the library. They are notice something, someone opposite her from the bookself, they can't see his face clearly, just see a messy black hair with kinda buff body and autumn fashion style.

The moment when their eyes met, somehow, they know like they meant for each other and want to know each other more. They were talking about books and history and weather and so much stuff. After all, he asked her out, but they can't heard their name clearly because they don't want them to notice their creep on them. They known that they miss that chance but hey, they still have another chance you know, they are immortal after all.
They moving on the second timeline.

<<21st February, XXXX>>

They are in the coffee shop, small with really cute with the pastel colours on the tables, chairs and wallpaper, and the decoration too, very cute with some smol animal on the wall, kinda childish but this place is very adorable. In the corner of the room, there they are, Katana's head rest on that man's shoulder, holding hand and enjoy their moments. This time, the trio decides to choose closer table to hear them clearly, the table behind that love birds.

"Why are you like drink black coffee? It's bitter and I hate it."_Katana said

"Well, i like it, it help me awake and beside...it not really bitter cuz you know why Kat?"_that man's voice have a warm deep, still, they can't see his face because it very very awkward to look straight into them.

"Why?"_Kat said as she wrap her arm to his

"I don't need sugar on the coffee because you're sweet enough for me dear"_He flirting with her, and Katana just blush and hide her face into her shoulder. All the time they just flirting and kissing to each other, there's none important information at all. Onto the next timeline they go...

"That scene...I think I saw this before"