[4] Let have fun

London is especially famous for its graveyards, parks and monuments. Highgate Cemetery is currently the repository for the remains of Karl Marx, Sir Ralph Richardson and Alexander Litvinenko. The Litvinenko plot is readily recognisable at night because, uncannily, a family of glowworms have made it their home. Hyde Park, which is contiguous to Kensington Gardens, was the site of the Great Exhibition of 1851 (where a Crystal Palace was erected to depict the brittleness of the monarchy). As if to reinforce Donne's message that "sceptre and crown must tumble down and in the dust be equal made with the poor crooked scythe and spade", Hyde Park currently houses the Princess Diana Memorial, a living echo of the most vulnerable woman since Mariah Carey. In March 2009, the former Blue Peter presenter, Konnie Huq, is due to ignite the "Eternal Flame" (currently under construction in the Diana garden) as a tribute to the late Princess. There have already been pledges from Tibetan activist groups that they will not disrupt the ceremony. The late Jim Morrison is to travel over from Pere Lachaise cemetery to join Konnie to sing "Come on Baby, Light my Fire". That's only what they known so far on the magazine.

When their plane landed, there is a limo come to pick them up at the airport and drop them at Thistle London Heathrow hottel with a nicest beautiful view and under 100 USD, everyone choose their room and go meet Katana in Bar room while Ron, Jostem, Cerebus and Hiro are tired and sleep in they own room. Katana wearing a Black A-line skirt dress with red striped on it and a red high heels, calling everyone to come with her and tell the waiters to bring Vodka and Strawberry champagne.

"This is a nice place Katana, and I like your dress too"_Sei compliment

"Thank you, wanna play some game?"_Katana said as Waitress bring some wines out to the table.

"Truth or drink?"_Rui suggestions, everyone agree. Started from... Ghost

"Ok ghost, what's your full name?"_Rui asked

"Uhm...Conner! That is!"_Ghost quickly answer

"You're boring! Ok it's Katana's turn, Do you love Sei?"_Roach asked, they attention now turn  into their boss. She looks at Sei, quickly avoid her eyes contact and drink up her Vodka. Sei kinda disappointed, but they are not even lover, so what's even matter to her anyway...
Ghost broke the silence and said it his lover's turn, everyone still doing with their turn, laughing and teasing each other, Sei laugh it away and Katana seems to be space out, hand still held her Vodka, her face sightly red because of drinking.

After that, they are enjoying their times in London and having so much memories with each other and quickly forget the awkward in that "Truth or drink" game, just like that, they were having fun for that whole week.