13. choose

"KATANA!!! ARE YOU OK?!"_Rui rush towards the devil and check on her. Since Rui sightly shorter than Katana, the devil pat Rui's head and nodded her head as a 'it ok' sign. She noticed the injury on her friend's arm, she quickly drop her emotions, about to take the scythe out to killed her but there's a hand holding her back from the swing.

"Don't..."_Katana silently said and pick up that monster hunter's body up, a black faded smoke goes in her mouth, she sucked the soul out of Hunter's body.

"They're the sinner, Kat. They are the one who fight in the middle. You can not just suck that kinda of soul"_said Rui, why she know, she's a grim reaper, she's see soul. The devil ignores her, the other in gang comes to check on them, the moment when Sei about to talk, Katana stops her:

"WE...are the immortal, ok? But you're not. Get it? We can handle this on our own"_Katana said because she know they will help her, help the immortals but they're just a human.

"You should go too Rui!"_the devil said, in the coldest tone that they never heard of. Rui confused, I'm the immortal too so why not? . Rui thought

"I know, but you have to choose"

"Choose what?"_rui said in confused

"Side... choosing side, Rui"_Katana avoid eyes contact.
"Hell or Heaven want you on they sides, you know that"

"Say...what sides are you in?
Hell or Heaven?"

Here come the thought of her, she wants to help her, help everyone, but... if she against all hell and heaven, she going to be a biggest enemy of both sides and that never be good.

Never have been

"Choose whatever you want Rui.
We don't judge or blame you"

The choose is only one

Everyone surprised, but not the devil. She's glare at them for the last time and leave from the main door which never been door, Koruta whispered to Rui's ear something before he leave with Katana.

"You...really choose that?"

"Yes, there's no turning back now"_Rui said

Katana glares at Rui as she sitting opposite of her on sofa in the living room. Silence fills the whole place, Rui started:

"I wanna bet!"_Rui said with the most confident that she have and take out a gold coin.

"Make a bet with a devil? Interesting..."_Katana smirked as she lean backwards and cross her leg, no one have been win a bet from a demon so what make she think she will win in this devilish game.

"If I win, you'll have to answer my questions, and if you win, I'll give you my soul"

"WHAT THE FUCK RUI?! ARE YOU INSANE? THAT'S TOO RISK!!!"_Sei and Bun yells at the same times, they don't wanna lose their friends just because of that stupid bet of her, especially with Katana. They known Katana too well that she is NOT going to hold back with that prize, the more value prize that it, the more excited she is. Everyone in the gang now surrounding them, hope that Grim reaper will win.

"Heads or tails?"_Rui asked

"Heads!"

Rui flip the coin on the air, that moment seems to be frozen still, everyone eyes follow the movement of the coin, sweat rolling down, they are praying for something...

"Ah..."