[3] to the London

"well, for celebrate to our new members, how about we go travel to London tomorrow?"_Katana announced to everyone.

"OMG YES!!!! IT HAVE BEEN A LONGGGGGG TIME!"_Rui's eyes sparkled in excitement

"How long have we stay?"_Hiro said while he lay his head on Bun's lap

"1 week...well, I already booked the hotel, we just need to pack our stuff and go tomorrow."_Katana said and handed everyone ticket: "here the ticket, see you guys at 8 Am in the airport"

Everyone quickly agree and go back to pack their stuff, some too excited that they can't sleep like Sei and Rui and others are deep in their sleep.

Morning finally come, everyone woke up, take their stuff too the cars. First car is Hiro drives, Bun, Sei and Rui. Second car is Ron, Cerebus, Jostem, Roach and Ghost drives. Even they go in serepate cars but they still call on the cars and talk with eachother

"Hey! Did Katana drives alone? Why is she not go with us?"_Jostem asked

"Well, She already gone at 6 Am to manage for our rooms and meals "_Roach replied

"Her guards will do it for her of course!"_Sei said through the call

"Her guards?"_Ron said

"It's Black Death's member, they help us manage the business and make money for us. Of course Katana lead hinder of them."_said the butler of the Black Death aka Hiro

"God damn"_they surprised

Here they goes, leaving the Tokyo and go to airport, they do some airport stuff, give ticket, check out the luggages and let them on the plane, the VIP only plane for them, no weapons tho. On the plane have a few of Black Death members and they will serves them some wines and meals on the plane and help them relax as much as possible, and of course, Katana tell them what to do.

There is a fact in Black Death is... almost every members in orphan or used to be a criminal and Katana is the one who reach her hand to help them, to let them have a better life without doing a bad stuff like robbery or killing. And because of her kindness, they choose to follow her and help her just like those little ducks. They're help her no matter what, even die for her.But she never wish to have them, it's dangerous to follow her, but they don't care and still very loyal to her from the orphan children to ex - criminal, even woman, because she let them having hope and dream, a bright light for their new life.

"Even tho that Master Wonderkill is a devil but she's very kind to us, just like a guardian angel came and help us."_said the young flight attendant lady, she used to be abandon by their own parents and Katana is the one who took her away from that hell hole.

After those long damn times relaxing and heard those stories, they are finally here, in London.