[11] angel

"Ayyyyyyyy everyone, tell us what you do this weekend"_rui excited

"I just slice up couple of dudes out there, torturing people, bla bla bla so much funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"_hiro said as he cuddle his love

Ron: "I just practice around"

Cerebus: "I snipe 36 people ayyy"

Jostem: "I taking down some place with C4"

Sei: "I just hacking some stuff around, I'm kinda boring"

"Me and Ghost just go shopping tho, I bought some stuff for everyone"_said Roach while hugging Ghost

"YAY!!!"_everyone hurray

Everyone, sitting around a circle table, happily taking they gift. There some chocolate, there some muffins and so much they favourite. They noticed there is a strange pills with a bag of Kit Kat.

"What is that medicine?"_Bun asked

"Oh that..."

"Is that for me?"_a soft male voice coming for upstairs behind everyone, in they surprise, a light gray hair boy coming down with a smile, wear a traditional dark blue kimono, slowly come down to everyone. That person oddly like...her

"WHO ARE YOU?!"_everyone all standing up, few chairs fell off. Suprisingly, he look like
Boss - Katana

"Oh dear, sorry for my rudeness. I'm Koruta, Koruta Wonderkill. His brother"_he greets them with a cheerful smile

"You...are his brother?"_Ron asked

"Yes, hello!"_he smiled and waves at everyone

"You..."_Rui looked kinda sweat
"You're an angel, aren't you?"

All attention now on that boy because of that word..."angel". He space out for a bit and smile wide, show off his wings to everyone, big soft white wings.

"Wow..."_everyone surprised, he is really an angel, but why on earth is an angel here?

As his wings disappear, he quickly take a pills and bag of Kit Kat, hold on all in his arm and run upstairs, to the room that echoing a crying up there.

"What happened? We should go check..."_said someone in the gang

"What days is today"_Rui asked

"...23rd..."_ Hiro said, "we shouldn't disturbing her"

"Wait why?"_Confused Sei and Jostem asked at the same time

"It's...", Hiro sighed, slowly look at his love "alright, follow me then"

They slowly go on 2nd floor, toward to the room where the crying coming from. In front of them, there is a red door with a blue sign "DO NOT ENTER". The door sightly open, there it is, the silhouette of a girl who trembling on the floor and crying. His brother hugging her and try to comfort her, now everyone have a difference look at her, she may strong at the outside but inside, she just like a child who lost they favourite toys.

"What... happened to her?"_Jostem asked

"5 years ago, when she against the monster slayers and the demons, one of them killed her beloved one. She's can't control herself and kill everyone for the revenge, that also when she become a devil, she hate them but now she's one of them now"_Sei said

"A fallen angel, foolish enough to fall in love with a human.
Pathetic, is it?"_she whisper, but loud enough to hear

"Are you ok, katana?"_Roach asked, everyone also seems to worried

"do I...look ok to you?"_she annoys as she take some strange pills his brother gave her, it seems to calm her down. She sign, seems to be back to normal now.

"First of all, get the fuck out of my room and we will talk about this ok...?"

Everyone shivered, listen to her and get out, all crowd at the living room. Some of them glare at that angel, still that smile, but something was off by the look in his eyes tho, Rui feel it too.

"Surprisingly she let a grim reaper here in this place huh? Most of all bloodthirsty people here have a grim reaper hmmmmm~..."_Koruta said, still smiling, They hates that smile.

"Who exactly are you? You're not a normal angel, I know it"_ Rui in a position to fight, summon a scythe in her hand, dark aura spread more and more. Suddenly, they surrounded by the darkness, his eye started to glow in the dark, just like Katana.
Rui get angry and yells: "WHAT...ARE YOU?"

"Well..."_he started to show off his white angel wings

" D O N T
B L I N K "

She frown, she can not move, or exactly, not dare to move, and blink. He's a Weeping Angel.
Legendary said that kind of angel is... already dead, so how? No, he must be tricked our eyes. They thought to themselves.

"Enough you two"_said the devil run down, this time, she's not hide her horns and tail anymore, reveal the demon - self of her.

"Alright dear~"_Koruta humming while his wings slowly disappear

"Katana..."_Sei come closer to the devil, gently hold her hand "tell us what happened, we will help you"

The immortal being known as strong and powerful creature to the other mortals, some of them are friendly, some are bad, or worst. But mostly they don't use they real emotions, they don't want to let other read their emotions, because that will make them weak. And now, there she is, weak in front of them, the mortals.